~Rainbow Mika

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
estieniuniers.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The PC-Engine emu works fairly well (the best fps i did get was with Pac-Land at 50fps), others like Splatterhouse, 1943 Kai, Bomberman 94 and New Adventure Island runs at 40-45fps, i hope the extra ram give us the full experience.
Picodrive works? i remember trying to boot Musha and it just freezed, same with other roms i had.
I remember that someone was working on a DOS emulator, it is still in the works or it was dumped?
Like I said in another thread, i'm waiting for a Sharp x68000 Emu right now, it has some very cool games.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Picodrive works, but freezes after loading 3 roms (it sounds like a curse or something xD)

It actually gives pretty good speeds, not full speed but close with some games.

farias0

Whatever
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice, this thread is awesome!

Does anyone know how to change quickNES' resolution to either to 1:1 or to keep NES' aspect ratio? Also I'm having trouble remapping the buttons. Thanks!

Reactions: CeeDee

Alex3dss

Unmotivated and depressed
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awh, damn, that kills it for me sadly. C64 without that delicious SID sound is like macaroni with no cheese. Hopefully sound will be implemented in the future.
Macaroni with cheese, is like heaven on earth
Came here specially for the macaroni story xD

Acro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have trouble with the save data manager ? I have only one game that it has not allowed me to backup and that is Animal Crossing New Leaf. Whenever I select the game it freezes on the screen before entering the options. I figured I should say it here as I am an o3ds user and it only happens with this game.

uberpubert69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread definitely needs to have download links and to be stickied. The 9.3+ o3ds users are being heavily neglected in discussion.

Reactions: CeeDee

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
This thread definitely needs to have download links and to be stickied. The 9.3+ o3ds users are being heavily neglected in discussion.
Perhaps an o3DS subforum? jk

PS: Like my fancy quote box? :wink:

Last edited by Jwiz33,
Reactions: uberpubert69

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o