An newcomer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Izmirnator, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Izmirnator
    OP

Izmirnator Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2013
    Swaziland
    Hi i`m Izmirnator I am making two Hacks. New Super Mario Bros. Special World and New Super Mario Bros. 3 Deluxe.

NSMBSW will have new Levels and Worlds including World 9 witch will be unlocking in the Blue Mushroom House with the Area-Overflow-Bug after beating the Game.

NSMB3DX will be an rival of NSMB3 and will be better than NSMB3. NSMB3DX will have all Worlds from SMB3 including all Levels from World e (World 9) from SMA4 plus all 6 Levels from MS-DOS Mario and Luigi. World e (World 9) will be unlocking in the Blue Mushroom House with the Area-Overflow-Bug after beating the Game.

It will be posting it after i have World 1 Complete. Stay tunes for Updates.

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Please don't use all sorts of text formatting unless it's needed (fancy title, emphasis, etc.)... and especially don't color your text white or black specifically, as it won't be readable on one or the other forum theme.

Anyways, yay for more ROM hacks!

3. Yepi69

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    Welcome to the Temp, I'll start by saying what I do say to new members:

P1ngP0ng is your God.
    Costello is your savior.
    The mods are our guarding angels.

Fuck with them and thou shall spent the rest of its life in hell.

4. elmoemo

elmoemo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 4, 2012
    Look forward to it love mario games to play

5. laetitia64
    This message by laetitia64 has been removed from public view by Vulpes Abnocto, Sep 8, 2013.
    Sep 8, 2013