Hacking An m3 lite or an M3 DS Simply

Farami9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys, I really need some help. Now I was wondering should I buy an m3 lite or an M3DS Simply.

I don't really need GBA as I have played GBA to death, so NDS and homebrew would be main function that i need.

I have the money so money is not an issue.

I was thinking of buying an m3 lite as its a very high quality cart and has been perfected over a peroid of time but fear that m3 will drop its support and focus on slot 1. Also the patching bugs me (is patching hard?)

I want M3DS simply as it will be the new focus of m3 (if not then still m3 ds simply will be more of a focus then the older m3 lite). The main thing stopping me from an M3DS simply is this whole R4DS thing (the Simply not being an true m3 product).

Should I wait for the m3 REAL (when is it due?)

Thanks

ANY HELP OR VIEWS WOULD BE GREAT

Xanikseo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh for goodness sake, who told you the M3 Simply isn't the M3's product! I don't blame you for thinking it isn't M3's product though. M3 made the simply, their factory decided to get a slice of the cake by releasing essentially the same product, but cheaper. You don't know if you should wait for the M3 Real until you wait long enough to see what features it has over the Simply. Nobody really knows what it's gonna be like, but if you like the Simply, just get it, although you may want to buy the Real later if it is any better.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's up to the company....I think unless new games cannot be patched to run from slot2 (doesn't seem too likely to me), m3 has a good enough support to always support slot2 for the ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...