Hacking An Idea For Everyone Developing WBFS Manager's

raptor1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To all of the developers out there who are creating WBFS Manager's, GREAT WORK!
smile.gif

I just wanted to put an idea out here to see if anyone of you would be able to implement it into your WBFS Manager for Windows.
It would be fantastic if there was an easy way to be able to upgrade to a larger external USB drive. This means the ability to copy all of your game data from your original USB drive that is formated to the WBFS file system, to a larger USB drive that is formated to the WBFS file system.
I have a feeling that once people start backing up more and more games on their USB drives they are going to run out of room sooner or later, so an upgrade to a larger USB drive will be needed.

Just thought I would put this idea out to see if anyone is interested!

Jeomite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, at the same time this will allow people to move existing games to another external drive (which is WBFS); therefore eliminating the need to have a "middle-man" PC...

At the moment we have to..
Extract existing WBFS to PC, and copy ISO from PC to another external WBFS drive..

Quite tedious; and consumes disk space on the hard drive (4GB each ISO)

raptor1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeomite said:
Yes, at the same time this will allow people to move existing games to another external drive (which is WBFS); therefore eliminating the need to have a "middle-man" PC...

At the moment we have to..
Extract existing WBFS to PC, and copy ISO from PC to another external WBFS drive..

Quite tedious; and consumes disk space on the hard drive (4GB each ISO)

Right, much easier to go from one to the other, no "middle-man"

marice

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it will make life just a bit easyer indeed...
biggrin.gif

i bet it wont take verry long for such an app to release... it wouldnt technicly be impossible to develop.. and many people pointed this out allready
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.