Hacking An Exception Occurred - ARM9 (Data Abort) Help

Rheinoceros

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a preface, I tried reading up on other posts surrounding the same thing, but I don't understand what some of the terminology and processes mean. For that, I'm sorry if I'm repeating posts.

SO, I was playing Pokemon Black 2 a few days ago. I saved, and exited and was messing around with PKSM on my n3DSXL. I turned it off afterwards, then turned it back on and my home menu had gone back to the stock theme, and all of my games on that menu were wrapped back up (as if they had just been installed). About 10 seconds later, it crashes, giving me the notification:

"An exception occurred
Processor: Arm9
Exception type: data abort"

On top of that, if there is no SD card in, it won't even boot to menu. I have not changed or deleted anything in the 6 months I've had this DS, and never had any problems. I also tested it with H2testw, and it showed nothing was wrong. I also have a 128gb sd (formatted correctly, of course), but like I said, I have never had any problems at all.
I'm unsure if I did something wrong or what.
If I am missing information or need to show a picture of the dump or send files, I will be more than happy to do so.
Help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...