Homebrew An exception occured at the end of CIA installation

Chimel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I'm trying to install a CIA using FBI (I have the latest version of Luma, FBI and all that) but at the very end of the installation, I'm getting an error, I have included a pic of what I'm getting.
I have tried reinstalling the CIA 3 times, but it happens every time

Attachments

• IMG_20200301_175047.jpg
    IMG_20200301_175047.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 154
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So I'm trying to install a CIA using FBI (I have the latest version of Luma, FBI and all that) but at the very end of the installation, I'm getting an error, I have included a pic of what I'm getting.
I have tried reinstalling the CIA 3 times, but it happens every time

Hello.:)

Would you be so kind and and reveal the Title of your mysterious .cia File please ?
That maybe helps us to help you.:)

Thank you.:)

Reactions: BaamAlex

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a Pokemon X cia, I don't know if it is related but I used Godmode9 to extract the romfs and exefs files beforehand
beforehand? I'm slightly confused by that perhaps more importantly did you download your copy of Pokemon X or back it up yourself if it's your own backup try to make the back up again if it's one that you got from the internet try to find a different source for it

Chimel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
beforehand? I'm slightly confused by that perhaps more importantly did you download your copy of Pokemon X or back it up yourself if it's your own backup try to make the back up again if it's one that you got from the internet try to find a different source for it
Before trying to install the CIA, I extracted the romfs and exefs from it to get them on my computer, as I'm planning to do a randomized run.I will try another source now though :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves