An error has occurred. Press eject button and remove the disc

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Keylogger, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Keylogger
    OP

Keylogger GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 3, 2006
    France
    I often get this error message when I insert a disc (legit or backup) into the Wii : "An error has occurred. Press eject button and remove the disc" I have to power Off my wii and restart it.

I have a PAL Wii 3.2E with Wiikey. All my discs can be read fine but sometimes, i get this error message. I don't know why...

And sometimes, when I insert a disc and I clic on the "Disc Channel", I get the message "Unable to read disc". So, i have to eject/reinsert it and it works.

I have the same problem with Gecko OS. Sometimes when I launch a game, I get the message "No DVD" but when I relunch it, it works :wtf:

Do you know what is the problem?

Thx

2. SpongeFreak52

SpongeFreak52 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 8, 2007
    United States
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
    I'd assume it's something to do with the WiiKey, although the exact same thing happened to me right before my disc drive died, and I had to send it off to Nintendo. Hopefully it's not that. It takes multiple weeks to fix. -__-

3. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    It has happened to me since I got my WiiKey. Nothing really bad about it, its just annoying.

4. zidane_genome

zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

May 21, 2006
    United States
    I've had that on an unmodified Wii.. just a general error message, like 404...

ignore it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice