Spino64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
HELP!!
so i homebrewed my switch a couple of days ago and today i tried booting into hekate but wghen the atmosphere showed up i saw a splash screen with atmosphere and then this
218402-74cd7c7edfeabc00c645494612cc33f2.jpg

if i press the power button it goes to the atmosphere splash screen again and then its showing up again the only way to go out of it is to press the power button for 10-15 seconds and pressing it again

i tried installing atmosphere again and using a different payload installing new bootloader
FIX:i downloaded kosmos 16.1 becuase it wasn't installed anymore somehow

Last edited by Spino64,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP!!
so i homebrewed my switch a couple of days ago and today i tried booting into hekate but wghen the atmosphere showed up i saw a splash screen with atmosphere and then this
218402-74cd7c7edfeabc00c645494612cc33f2.jpg

if i press the power button it goes to the atmosphere splash screen again and then its showing up again the only way to go out of it is to press the power button for 10-15 seconds and pressing it again

i tried installing atmosphere again and using a different payload installing new bootloader
FIX:i downloaded kosmos 16.1 becuase it wasn't installed anymore somehow
Kosmos has been discontinued so you're going to need to switch to using another package in the future. I recommend using SDSetup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked