Amiiqo/N2 Elite Manager Question

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Master Dimentio, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Master Dimentio
    OP

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    I'm not sure if or if not this is allowed here but technically it's emulation of sorts. So we're all aware of the existence of N2 Elite formally known as Amiiqo which let's you emulate having Amiibos you would need for your favorite game. Today I received my USB reader in the mail that lets me edit my Amiiqo's banks through my computer. Now the real problem is the program used. The N2 Elite while it is functional it doesn't allow full support of every amiibo currently available which makes me question if there's a program that does allow for that support. As it stands now it's hard to determine which amiibos are in which slot since it doesn't show a picture of some of the newer amiibos. I'm pretty sure emulating the Amiiqo app through an android emulator is out as it doesn't support NFC chip reading. So can anyone help me?

2. MockyLock

MockyLock Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2011
    France
  3. Master Dimentio
    OP

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    I only have the usb n2 elite reader for my computer and when i tried out this app im.pretty sure i tried out every option available and couldnt get it to recognize my amiiqo.

4. N3evin

N3evin Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2013
    United States
    The best is try to get your hands on a cheap nfc android phone. There's a third-party that is updated at the very least.