Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello all,

I have a switch using sxos.
I am hoping to emulate amiibo.
I was hoping i could use bin files.
I see there is emuiibo, amiigo and amiiswap.
Could someone please help me and suggest which would be best to use.

Thanks

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Hi, I'm the Amiigo Dev. You'll need to install Emuiibo if you don't have it already. I'm not sure if the latest version supports bin files. XorTroll removed bin file support at one point but I think he might have added it back. As for Amiigo Vs Amiiswap neither of them will work as the Amiiswap developer abandoned the project and my Switch broke so I can't update Amiigo. @mrdude made a modded version of Amiiswap that supported newer versions of Emuiibo but I'm not sure what it's current state it. As for Amiigo @Kronos2308 has a fork called Amiigo Mod on the homebrew app store. My new Switch is arriving tomorrow so as long as I don't brake it installing the SX Core I should be able to update my version of Amiigo soon.

Reactions: shanefromoz

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I'm the Amiigo Dev. You'll need to install Emuiibo if you don't have it already. I'm not sure if the latest version supports bin files. XorTroll removed bin file support at one point but I think he might have added it back. As for Amiigo Vs Amiiswap neither of them will work as the Amiiswap developer abandoned the project and my Switch broke so I can't update Amiigo. @mrdude made a modded version of Amiiswap that supported newer versions of Emuiibo but I'm not sure what it's current state it. As for Amiigo @Kronos2308 has a fork called Amiigo Mod on the homebrew app store. My new Switch is arriving tomorrow so as long as I don't brake it installing the SX Core I should be able to update my version of Amiigo soon.
Hi mate thanks.
Could you please explain how Amiigo works.

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...