• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

America's Best Dance Crew Season 2.

arcy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
deathfisaro said:
TV shows keep saying "America's best" "America's favorite" and blah blah...

In fact the best crews are not on the show.

I watched entire season 1 and was very disappointed.

Mario Lopez? That guy's always like "These crews are gonna battle for their lives" and no showdown really happens.

Or maybe I shouldn't have expected BOTY on MTV.

BOTY? I hope you're referring to Battle of the Year. If so, then I would assume you got to at least give some love to Super Kr3w, with their high caliber b-boys. (Ronnie, red bull BC1 champ, etc). And to the users posting about how people can watch these type of shows...well what type of reality tv shows do you watch? Or do you prefer not to believe in reality and live in your world of Dragonballs and Narutos?

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
arcy said:
BOTY? I hope you're referring to Battle of the Year. If so, then I would assume you got to at least give some love to Super Kr3w, with their high caliber b-boys. (Ronnie, red bull BC1 champ, etc).

Yeah I mean Battle Of The Year BOTY.
I haven't watched any episode nor even a tiny segment of season 2, so I'll pend judgement on season 2 until I watch one. (And my verdict on season 1 is in my previous post.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Watching that show makes me feel like Ali G...I just wish I was as cool as Ali G...

woot..this one of my favorite parts of his movie...

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gian said:
@Anakir - Watch it online. Hahaha.
Don't wanna spoil too much, but the crew that got booted out didn't deserve to lose.
:|

It's tempting.
frown.gif
I really want to know how it went for all the crews. But youtube doesn't have it. I'm guessing they took down every episode that got uploaded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: