Hacking Amazon ships 3.01 Switch.

D

Deleted User

Either try your luck with Nintendo EU or unplug it and let it uncharge. Still, If you want 100% working Switch then send it to NEU. You can't fix it by yourself so don't even attempt doing it.

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fyi for people in NA your best bet to get a low FW is Toys R Us, since most people get their consoles from Target BB or Amazon.
ebay is the best place to me,work out with the seller ,some sellers has their consoles a couple months ago thats why i got 2.3.0 on my spare switch

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
ebay is the best place to me,work out with the seller ,some sellers has their consoles a couple months ago thats why i got 2.3.0 on my spare switch
ebay return sucks though, at least retailers you can return your console in 15-30 days no question asked

senas8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3 switches 2 on 2.3 .. one on 3.1 .. thinking to sale the 2.3.. I have a eBay account that I only used for buying stuff .. any takers ? I used it once to see what Firmware its on. It’s a red/blue joycons. I live in Seattle. It will be a fair price. Since I opened it. I’m also thinking to do Craigslist.. because I’d rather give it away locally ... But with a switch and Craigslist . Might be shady. I’d rather sale it to someone to a community like this or wololo or even neogaf... that I visit often .. I know some people might be looking for one 3.0>

Last edited by senas8,
Reactions: DarkenSX

Amost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I order a switch on Amazon EU, Italy [01 October] and got it today.
It came with firmware 3.0.0

DarkenSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even though 3.0.1 is the new shipping firmware and 3.0.2 is now out.. i have been able to crash the webkit/browser which i assume how the 3.0.0 and below exploit started.. as we know if it has a webkit it can be exploited. as far as how useful the various crashes i caused are i don't know i don't have the tools or experience to figure that out.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
even though 3.0.1 is the new shipping firmware and 3.0.2 is now out.. i have been able to crash the webkit/browser which i assume how the 3.0.0 and below exploit started.. as we know if it has a webkit it can be exploited. as far as how useful the various crashes i caused are i don't know i don't have the tools or experience to figure that out.
Crash =/= exploit

DarkenSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crash =/= exploit
On 3.0.1 I crashed it...
[STRIKETHROUGH] So just let me make sure I understand correctly a webkit crash for switch is equivalent to exploit usefulness wise? That is to say that it means we still have a entry point? Because back when trying to hack 3ds or Vita the webkit was constantly getting patched so just because it crashed didn't mean it was usable.[/STRIKETHROUGH] NVM googled =/=

Last edited by DarkenSX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1