Hacking Amazon Instant Video - Must be Updated before using

05sonicblue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 5.4 and tried launching Amazon video for the first time since I have a prime membership. It tries to update and fails obviously because I have Tube DNS. When I select start anyways, I get a message saying that the software must be updated before you can use it. I searched NUS Grabber for the title ID with the E for update but it couldn't find anything. Do I need to run the full title (55MB) through WUPInstaller

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have 5.4 and tried launching Amazon video for the first time since I have a prime membership. It tries to update and fails obviously because I have Tube DNS. When I select start anyways, I get a message saying that the software must be updated before you can use it. I searched NUS Grabber for the title ID with the E for update but it couldn't find anything. Do I need to run the full title (55MB) through WUPInstaller
Yes, the free apps like Netflix, Amazon, etc.. do not do patches, they simply push out new full installs.
The easiest way really is to just delete the app, run NNU to access the E-Shop and download the app directly from there. You'll find it for download in your profile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's cool, lots of cool games available for PS3. Game on! +1