Amazing PC RPG games.

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Westside, Apr 19, 2007.

Apr 19, 2007

Amazing PC RPG games. by Westside at 2:51 AM (1,310 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Westside
    OP

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
    I'm sure that you all know of the RPG maker XP. Some developers made games for it. There is the game Aveyond:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The main site is www.amaranthia.com, unfortunately it is not free and you have to pay for it if you play for more than 1 hour. However, never hurts to check it out.

There is another game, this one is free. Amazing graphics and music too. It is called Dark Eternal: Dissolution. The developer: Zenosoft had it on their website, but the link don't work anymore... There is a megashare link though...230mb:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NE5URB1C
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. moribund112

Newcomer moribund112 Advanced Member

China
    Impressive! I always thought RPG Maker was a pretty cool app, unfortunately I don't have massive amounts of time these days to write stories for the RPG.

Although I'd love to work with some people on one in spare time. I'm a bit crafty with sprites - maybe some sort of Next-Gen wars RPG? Miyamoto vs. Gates vs. Kutaragi?

I can see it now...

3. nileyg

Member nileyg GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I like the COMPLETELY RANDOM shadow effects in the first Dark Eternal screenshot