Amazing PC RPG games.

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Westside, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Westside
    OP

Westside Sogdiana

Dec 18, 2004
    Uzbekistan
    Guantanamo bay
    I'm sure that you all know of the RPG maker XP. Some developers made games for it. There is the game Aveyond:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The main site is www.amaranthia.com, unfortunately it is not free and you have to pay for it if you play for more than 1 hour. However, never hurts to check it out.

There is another game, this one is free. Amazing graphics and music too. It is called Dark Eternal: Dissolution. The developer: Zenosoft had it on their website, but the link don't work anymore... There is a megashare link though...230mb:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NE5URB1C
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. moribund112

moribund112 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2005
    Switzerland
    Impressive! I always thought RPG Maker was a pretty cool app, unfortunately I don't have massive amounts of time these days to write stories for the RPG.

Although I'd love to work with some people on one in spare time. I'm a bit crafty with sprites - maybe some sort of Next-Gen wars RPG? Miyamoto vs. Gates vs. Kutaragi?

I can see it now...

3. nileyg

nileyg GBAtemp Fan

Mar 16, 2007
    United States
    I like the COMPLETELY RANDOM shadow effects in the first Dark Eternal screenshot