Hacking AM2R on 3.65?

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's been a bit long since I've searched about it. Stopped because I found the one released is incomplete/buggy on some parts and you can't get through. Yes, I know its not finished, and maybe it will never be.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the source code for AM2R wasn't available, how did Rin manage to port the game to Vita?
I hope it's updated. But if it's working well, then I guess that's all that matters. But I prefer the latest possible version. Just checked my PC for the game, I have version 1.31, not sure if it's the most updated one.

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you clearly havent got very far, mid way through the game it becomes basically worthless
When? I really hate the feature, so I may play if it becomes useless not too far in.
It's been a bit long since I've searched about it. Stopped because I found the one released is incomplete/buggy on some parts and you can't get through. Yes, I know its not finished, and maybe it will never be.
I just started playing, works fine. Only crashed once.

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
When? I really hate the feature, so I may play if it becomes useless not too far in.

I just started playing, works fine. Only crashed once.
it serves as an equalizer so that they dont have to make the enemies bullet spongy like in previous games to balance the fact that later in the game you are super overpowered

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this playable though? I heard that the game gets stuck after you get the ice beam?
That is correct. However, there is a glitch you can use to bypass the room. I've never been able to do it but others have. I got stuck there but was able to install his save file which he made directly after the boss. Thanks to him, I was able to complete the game on the vita.

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is correct. However, there is a glitch you can use to bypass the room. I've never been able to do it but others have. I got stuck there but was able to install his save file which he made directly after the boss. Thanks to him, I was able to complete the game on the vita.
Oh cool. Can you point me in the direction of his save file?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh cool. Can you point me in the direction of his save file?
I'll do you one even better. So if you don't already know, you need to place this folder in ux0/user/00/[Paste Here]. The save file is at 88% completion and Samus is located far decent chunk away from Serris. My advice to you is to collect EVERYTHING POSSIBLE up to this point so when you load the save, you don't feel like you skipped anything.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any way to encourage the dev to update this?
It may not happen anytime soon, so until then, use this save file I uploaded. It will allow you to complete the game.

Attachments

• AMTR01693.rar
    675.9 KB · Views: 209

Thee_Stranger

Unknown Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did they ever fix this?

I don't play on PC, because I don't like having flippers for hands with controls, and I don't care to plug a controller into a laptop.

I loved this game on Vita. Never got to finish it because of that damn glitch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: