Hacking Alternative Source for "mod.zip"..?

l0cust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Greetings fellow users. I'm sorry for posting a likely to be obnoxious question in the middle of your day, but something has gone awry in my softmodding and I would really appreciate a fix. :hateit:

I've read from two separate sources that the file "mod.zip" must be downloaded and extracted before any more shenanigans can be had with the SD Card (which is to be used in the modding process). The problem is that I've tried to download this file from a couple different sources and it just did not work.

Here's a picture to demonstrate the issue:

10oi7vn.png

Does anyone know of an alternative site where I can get the "mod.zip" file? I'd be greatly grateful if you could provide one for me. Otherwise, I think I might just bang my head against the wall until this blasted problem is fixed.

Thanks! :bow:

DaMan4169

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Works for me
This link didn't trigger an alert from my AV, ESET's NOD32, which has caught more malicious files (without the false positives) than when I was using Avast or AVG.
And once I downloaded and scanned the extracted files, none of the 56 files showed as infected.
It did seem to contain some gamesaves in addition to Bannerbomb.

After taking a little bit of a closer look, that link is just the direct link to the file in the OP. gaberial1073 saw the URL in the screenshot and posted the link to the file you were looking for....

Reactions: gabriel1073

l0cust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This link didn't trigger an alert from my AV, ESET's NOD32, which has caught more malicious files (without the false positives) than when I was using Avast or AVG.
And once I downloaded and scanned the extracted files, none of the 56 files showed as infected.
It did seem to contain some gamesaves in addition to Bannerbomb.

After taking a little bit of a closer look, that link is just the direct link to the file in the OP. gaberial1073 saw the URL in the screenshot and posted the link to the file you were looking for....

How intriguing. My avast software detected a thread immediately. It was probably the external protocol that triggered Avast's reaction. I do appreciate your thorough checking of it, fellow user. It always interesting to receive feedback on the endless faults of technology. :hateit:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs