Homebrew Alternate/Debug/Test menu working on retail 3DS

seijinshu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw another thread which had a post that linked to this thread. I was like,"Oh my... I can build my very own M&L Dream Team themed Panda Unit!"

TheReturningVoid

0xAAAAAAAA
Trophies
XP
Country
afaik it dont work with the NEW 3DS! (not sure but it may very dangerous to use it on NEW 3DS!)

I hope you know what you are doing! (this is not a child toy ..... it's more like a loaded weapon!)

take a look at that iso site for the "Dev & Factory Titles" and read Post #7 !
Installed this on my N3DS with no peoblems at all. But I got it from someone else, so it may have been different.

seijinshu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not only entitled to bragging rights, but I now have some debug and testing tools that are useful. Brilliant. We just need emubootroms (that would be so fun. With one of those, we can have a fully toggleable Panda/Dev unit) and we have full Panda units.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryccardo

danzou22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you guys doing this in a 11.0.0-33 version emunand ? And If i want to change the region of this version, can I use the Plailect guide? Or did you follow other guide?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you guys doing this in a 11.0.0-33 version emunand ? And If i want to change the region of this version, can I use the Plailect guide? Or did you follow other guide?
I did it in sysnand, but it doesn't matter (which wouldn't be so obvious when using a "new experimental" replacement kernel, but the patch system is flexible enough/the dev kernel close to official)
Yep, the chapter in Plailect's guide is fine!

danzou22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did it in sysnand, but it doesn't matter (which wouldn't be so obvious when using a "new experimental" replacement kernel, but the patch system is flexible enough/the dev kernel close to official)
Yep, the chapter in Plailect's guide is fine!
Thanks for your reply. The only thing preventing me for doing the region change is my nintendo network id. Im using a second sd for this but when formating the NNID dont work on the other sd or sysnand. Is it necesary to do a format after region changing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.