Almost made a stupid mistake...

ufotrash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been burned twice buying a 16gb micro SD from amazon, they were a decent price and I couldn't resist y'know...(about $30)
First time I got one I guess I jacked it up by just shoving alllll my roms onto it. No folders. Just all in there. It ended up crashing, wouldn't let me format it or anything. I thought it was my fault, so I bought another one, but it ended up dying on me again.

So anyway, today I decided to buy a legit one. Went to ShopTemp. But it was ShopTemp.net and not .com...I didn't even realize it until I had already clicked to pay. Luckily, Paypal gave me a message saying the seller cannot currently receive payments! I was like...what the hell? I went here to the forums to ask what that was about. I then started to think .... haha...that site kinda looked different than I remember ShopTemp looking last time I went on it. Lo and behold, I was on the wrong damn site the whole time. And I almost gave them my fifty bucks! (Well not really, cause the site doesn't work anymore obviously...)

Yeah...felt kinda silly. Bought my microSD from the REAL ShopTemp. And now I'm sharing with you my stupid story.

D

Deleted User

Just look at this topic (yes, searching helps sometimes).
wink.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=220807

There really should be a sticky about this to avoid further confusion and more topics like this to appear.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't believe it's a scam. I'm fairly sure it was shoptemp.net which was first linked to on here, and then quickly changed to shoptemp.com

shoptemp.net looks like their 1st version, shoptemp looks like a redesigned version to fit in with the GBAtemp styling.

ufotrash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, umm, I wanted to say, I DIDN'T think it's a scam either. I was just trying to to share that I'm an idiot and went to the wrong one....
wacko.gif

Sorry for the confusion.
blink.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
that test site is confusing the hell out of everyone, i dont know why they havent removed it already!
i'll make sure its done soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-