1. dominater01

OP dominater01 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    lb,rb,start,select,y

or just do what i do and run the .bin file of the game through the file manager and it will play the game without the hassle

2. Darth Meteos

Darth Meteos Entertainer

Australia
    Do these run better on the X, or not?

3. dominater01

United States
    they would run the same on all except for emulators

4. EduardoARS

EduardoARS Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hello everybody, How are you? I was wondering why every time I reset the console the apps don't work anymore ... neither works, nor the file explorer, retroarch, ppsspp, would I be doing something wrong?

I noticed that when I reset the console, viewing through xbox device portal, in file explorer, new folders appear with the word "neutral" copying the same folder name as applications, if I am allowed to post an image I post here to better exemplify the What's happening

Was it possible that xbox would be updating the applications? wonder why, dominater01 left the warning in the initial post

Thanks

5. dominater01

United States
    turns out you cant have any insider updates for your console since they seemed to have deleted the file explorer and i just now found out going back to normal system update it returned

it might fix other issues as well idk

EduardoARS likes this.
  6. EduardoARS

EduardoARS Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    thanks dude, now... how i make that? can you help me with that?

7. dominater01

United States
    https://www.onmsft.com/news/xbox-one-to-lose-its-file-explorer-app-due-to-low-usage

well i dont know how long its gonna be useful for but go onto insider hub then settings then i think manage systems then follow steps to disable insider update just keep in mind that after you'll get an update that will factory reset your console but dont worry you wont lose any games etc but your gamesaves will have to be re synced

EduardoARS likes this.
  8. EduardoARS

EduardoARS Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    i looking the options here and i see 2 options that make reference about that and both are off... maybe because of my os version is too up to date? the OS version here is 10.0.18363.8119 of the november 2019

is possible a downgrade on version os the system?

9. EduardoARS

EduardoARS Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    well, im searching method to make this "downgrade" and im not found... but i found an method to install an older build (February 2019) i found the links but i dont have permition to post here, bacause i could be punished, so, the method and the proceed are on anouther forum, can i paste de links?

is not exacly an method of the install a older build, is a method to install an actualization offline, the question is... if i make this proceed can i banned for that?

PS: sorry for my bad english, im using google translate to writh here :shy:

Draft saved Draft deleted