Xeology

OP
Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone release a hack to catch all the pokemon in the wild in soul silver. I mean all of them, legendaries and all. The non-exclusive mod only adds a few from what I've seen. . .

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LOL

http://filetrip.net/f11102-Pokemon-HGSS-mods-3-2.html

You should try this!
wink.gif

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xeology said:
Dark Langin said:
LOL

http://filetrip.net/f11102-Pokemon-HGSS-mods-3-2.html

You should try this!
wink.gif

Thats what I have the game patched with so far and I really dont see a change in wild pokemon

There are HG/SS exclusive Pokemon added, but only on specific routes. I'm also trying to find a mod/patch that adds all HG or SS Pokemon to the other game (with the same locations they have in there native game). Sadly there isn't a patch out there that only does that. Most have other stuff added like increased difficulty and the like. I'd be up for doing it myself if I had the time and knew how to/had the tools to edit ROMs.

QUOTE(Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit @ Oct 5 2010, 08:08 PM)
well then, try my soulsilver mod (Pokemon Neo SoulSilver). I'm pretty sure you'll find a wide assortment of non-regional pokemon in this.
also, stay tune for more updates and the close release of v2.

Later

Your mod looks interesting, but its kind hard to know exactly what you have changed or added. No offense, but the topic is kind of all over the place. If you make a list of the changes, it would be easier to figure out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: lol