Hacking All my Wii U Games dissapeared...

SSorin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So I booted up the Wii U to play some Assasins Creed 4 and when the menu showed i noticed that all my Wii U games that were on the USB dissapeared.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-I installed the games using Wii U USB Helper and WUP Installer GX2.
-I use the browser exploit to boot homebrew.
-I use an 128 GB USB Flash Drive to store the games and a 32 GB MicroSD Card + Adapter.
-When i unplug the USB it shows me an error that says that i can't disconect the USB without
shutting down the console,that means that the console reads the USB.
-In Data Management there is no USB.
-I tried to plug the USB Flash Drive in different USB Ports.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Console version: 5.5.3E

EDIT: Ik I made a small grammar mistake in the title.
EDIT 2:WUP Installer GX2 gives me an error I'm trying to install games to USB: "0xFFFCFFE9 access failed (no USB storage attached?)

Last edited by SSorin,
D

Deleted User

So I booted up the Wii U to play some Assasins Creed 4 and when the menu showed i noticed that all my Wii U games that were on the USB dissapeared.
-I installed the games using Wii U USB Helper and WUP Installer GX2.
-I use the browser exploit to boot homebrew.
-I use an 128 GB USB Flash Drive to store the games and a 32 GB MicroSD Card + Adapter.
-When i unplug the USB it shows me an error that says that i can't disconect the USB without
shutting down the console,that means that the console reads the USB.
-In Data Management there is no USB.
-I tried to plug the USB Flash Drive in different USB Ports.
Console version: 5.5.3E

EDIT: Ik I made a small grammar mistake in the title.
EDIT 2:WUP Installer GX2 gives me an error I'm trying to install games to USB: "0xFFFCFFE9 access failed (no USB storage attached?)
the same happened to me once. it is not worth killing those things. get this hard drive and this cable. i have that drive in blue and has lasted me for 2 years. they are probably a little bit cheap but they are reliable. you will need the cable so that the drive works correctly. the drive includes a cable but doesnt work alone because the wii u doesnt provide enough power to turn it on with 1 cable. what the y cable does is deliver more power. plug the two usb cables into the wii u ports and you are set!

Last edited by ,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Over & and over the years & various forums... People who have used flash drives .. Ended up like this Nintendo Officially Said Not To Use Them .. & basically its just not worth trying .. As it's going to be a waste of time . Get a hdd drive . Not Seagate... Toshiba if you can.. Mine hasn't failed me yet in 3 years on my WIIU.. Or other consoles ..

SSorin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The USB Flash Drive is recognized in pc as RAW,that's good.
Is there a way to recover the games?Cuz i don't wanna download over 100 gb of games again.
I bought an 160gb toshiba HDD with a HDD Reader that needs a power supply so I don't need an Y Cable(and I also did not found one in my country...)

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: SSorin
D

Deleted User

The USB Flash Drive is recognized in pc as RAW,that's good.
Is there a way to recover the games?Cuz i don't wanna download over 100 gb of games again.
I bought an 160gb toshiba HDD with a HDD Reader that needs a power supply so I don't need an Y Cable(and I also did not found one in my country...)
that drive is ok. but you cant recover you games sorry

Reactions: SuperDan and SSorin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters