All games i install shows as corrupted "?" icon

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried installing batman arkham update but the game ended up corrupted, i then tried other games and when finalizing they apear on menu as the translucid game icon, it doesnt matter what method i use to install is the same, Do anyone knows whats goig on?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried installing batman arkham update but the game ended up corrupted, i then tried other games and when finalizing they apear on menu as the translucid game icon, it doesnt matter what method i use to install is the same, Do anyone knows whats goig on?
Also what installer are you using? I recommend DBI - https://github.com/rashevskyv/dbi/releases

Reactions: Illuminaticy

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
All of em, just not DBI yet. Even trough Tinfoil online downloader from stores fail
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Sounds like you're missing sigpatches. Download the zip file from the original post here and unzip to the root of your SD card.
But sigpatches should only prevent me from using them, not getting them corrupted fresh from installed right? I mean i haven updated or anything, not touched anything at all like that, If i update sigpatches shuld they work on older Atmos and system version?

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okey so while im trying to find the latest update from that link i tried to install on DBI a new game story of seasons picross or something just released, red words apear saying "Cannot parse nca. Old Firmware"
If you are on old firmware, you cannot play newer games. You must update your Firmware.

Reactions: Absolute_Vile

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
FIXED IT: I was on 16.0.0 seems to be to old, old games worked but anything new even if it was an update for an old game would render the game uncompatible, Updated to 17.0.0 and all works fine with exception of ship of arkinian wich lways had compatibility error when using an older version.
Post automatically merged:

If you are on old firmware, you cannot play newer games. You must update your Firmware.
sorry i rushed here to update but didnt read you message, your fix was the fix, its odd cuz this is the first time this happens to me, i guess i was in a waaay tol old FW

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol