Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did method 3 but it didnt unban me i went to that iso site and looked for that comment, i downloaded the localseed from dropbox but it didnt work
Is the 7th seed in that comment?
Yes it is in that comment. It looks like the seed I reuploaded is banned let me reupload another one.

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A question:
1) Go onto godmode9 on your 3ds then go to sysnand ctrnand then data then a 32 character id (its different on all 3ds's) then sysdata then 00010038. Then go to 00000000 and press R and X on it. Then change the first zero to a one and press A to change then A again and unlock sysnand writing. Then press B intill you are back to the main menu.

What are you really deleting?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not working for the Pkmn Ban, iirc, is it?
What? That doesn't delete your NNID from the server (nothing can but a phone call) it just unlinks it from the console. The hyperban from Pokemon is a device and NNID ban, you can never ever ever use that NNID again; period. And you can't make a new one because your device itself has been banned from the servers. The only solution (as of right now) is to get a new console.

Prior to 11.3 we could change the deviceID and create a new NNID after a system transfer to get past it (by banning another console) but that was patched and if you change the deviceID now, you'll get a nice little error message that says "The device ID cannot be used on this console."

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
The hyperban from Pokemon is a device and NNID ban, you can never ever ever use that NNID again; period. And you can't make a new one because your device itself has been banned from the servers. The only solution (as of right now) is to get a new console.

Prior to 11.3 we could change the deviceID and create a new NNID after a system transfer to get past it (by banning another console) but that was patched and if you change the deviceID now, you'll get a nice little error message that says "The device ID cannot be used on this console."
The NNID can be used again on another Nintendo console outside of the 3DS family. The reason for this is because it's tied to the device ID, so even changing that won't allow you to use your old NNID. But yeah, I still use mine on my Wii U. The device ID itself is the only thing banned. Also, I'm surprised that nobody else has figured out how to properly inject an unbanned ID and CTCert and made it public by now, but oh well.

Last edited by Joom,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The NNID can be used again on another Nintendo console outside of the 3DS family. The reason for this is because it's tied to the device ID, so even changing that won't allow you to use your old NNID. But yeah, I still use mine on my Wii U. The device ID itself is the only thing banned. Also, I'm surprised that nobody else has figured out how to properly inject an unbanned ID and CTCert and made it public by now, but oh well.
Yeah I knew it could be used on a Wii U; just like most of the certs are interchangeable, but most people want it back on their 3DS. Meh. I'm pretty sure they have figured it out, but haven't made it public for whatever reason. I got rid of my hyperban from those days with my own method of using an edited DeviceID, but no one believed me so they wouldn't do it; and now it's patched so I'm laughing because the only thing I lost was an NNID (made a new one) and a Pokemon Bank subscription.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: alright guys new title, what do you think?