Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

neovari1102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
While in the process of doing method 3 I saw a file named BFC637D0_LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and movable sed with something similar. How would something like that get there? I don't remember dumping a LocalFriendCodeSeed before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He probably doesn't have Arm9LoaderHax then.
He does has a9lh :(

Last edited by neovari1102,

ThatOneBan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried to unban 6 times using method 2 with Decrypt9 and it didn't work
then tried with GodMode9 and worked at first try
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Were your movable.sed and LFCS different? i tried unbanning with Decrypt9 as well and it didn't work maybe i need to use godmode

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@gamemasteru03 Why did you use Decrypt9 on your tutorial instead of Godmode9?
With Godmode9, Decrypt9 became pretty much obsolete.
You can inject and dump the seed easily with Godmode9, I used it with Method 3 to urban my 3DS.
decrypt9 is much easier to use in my opinion. Plus they both do the same thing just that decrypt 9 makes it easier and quicker to use.

why not attching seeds into the first post ? I think it's make this much more simple
Because it is a ware and the post would get deleated by the mods if I did.

Where can i get a Pubblic FriendSeed?
I showed you how to get one on method 3 :glare:

Found an issue.
My friend own a 2DS. whenever he try to inject a working seed, decrypt9 show "success" but he still can not online. Only when he inject it into emunand, it works.
It seems that your friend uses a emunand method for some reason...

I added a strawpoll on wether this guide should keep decrypt 9 or get godmode9!
Please vote here http://www.strawpoll.me/13057150

Reactions: hurrz

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I guess you have disabled sharing the title you're using on friend list, and cleared homebrew cias from activity log with ctulhu, right?

Do I have to manually clear the activity log every time that I had played probably bannable software or can I deactivate the log using Cthulhu? I did not find anything inside Cthulhu for the second part of my question. Thanks for answers.

Last edited by hurrz,

novren

Have a banana!
Trophies
XP
Country
Do I have to manually clear the activity log every time that I had played probably bannable software or can I deactivate the log using Cthulhu? I did not find anything inside Cthulhu for the second part of my question. Thanks for answers.
I believe there is no such option, no.

Reactions: hurrz

GammaLyrae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So these are probably going to be some stupid questions;

I have access to another localfriendcodeseed_b file. Since injecting one of these seems to change your hardware ID in some fashion to dodge the ban, doesn't that create a bunch of problems?

Like, what'll happen to my legitimate eshop purchases? What about game saves? Most notably, games that access online modes - I seem to recall pokemon cartridges having some kind of problem if you play online with one 3ds, and then drop that same cartridge into a different system and try to play online again. What about friend codes or whatever? Will mine change? I read the OP, but it kinda seemed like it was written by someone with english as a second language and the answers weren't super clear to me.

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
Can i use the 3rd method? Method 2 didn't work and it screwed my 3ds nand and i restored it
it was already said that method 2 doesnt work with this banwave .the only way to unban is to do method 3 but only when u dont have a minecraft profile pic

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was already said that method 2 doesnt work with this banwave .the only way to unban is to do method 3 but only when u dont have a minecraft profile pic
That's completely wrong, I've used method 2 to unban, then I transferred to method 3 so I can save my private seed. Method 2 does work!

Reactions: raphamotta

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
That's completely wrong, I've used method 2 to unban, then I transferred to method 3 so I can save my private seed. Method 2 does work!
when i asked if method 2 works in the thread of the banwave, they told me its not possible to unban using it so i never tried it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not 4th of July yet
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It is in India.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wow, only $700?
  • SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze:
    Hey :)
    If I book mark the topic where can I read them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with the profile icon highlighted at the top, and the "bookmarks" banner next to it in gray. Click on that icon and you'll get a list of your bookmarks.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [bans you for not taking a bath] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Who bans the banners?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I just did
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just did