Azdrubael

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I have a m3i zero with a DSI 1.4e.
All was working properly but some times ago I encountered the "An error has occured" when clicking the Danny icon to launch Sakura.

I tried to format (panasonic sd formater) my SD card and copy again the SYSTEM directory (tried official M3 system and sakura). The first time I click Danny icon after reinstalling SYSTEM directory, all is working well until I shut down the DSI. Then the "An error has occured" message appears again...

I updated my DSI to 1.4.1e. Then I tried to update the firmware of m3i zero using the 1.6.1 core file. During this step I had some trouble because the red blinking light was blinking very fast and forever. I found a post explaning that in this case I had to apply a pressure on the m3i0 card during the flashing process. Indeed when pressing (quite strongly imo) I manage to have the red light blinking at about 1hz and stop blinking after about 20 seconds.

Apparently the flash process worked because I saw the Alex Rider icon instead of the Danny icon but the problem remained the same (I tried several (including the last) version on SYSTEM sakura or M3).
On the first boot after formating and installing the SYSTEM it sometimes works well but on the following boots I go back to "An error has occurred" message + the Alex Rider icon is a bunch of scrambled pixels (with a blank bubble above instead of the Alex rider name).

(Also tried paper trick)

My first question is : My M3i0 is dead or the problem is coming from my micro SD card SDHC 4Gb (Fat32)?

(I dont have another micro SD to check)

If my m3i0 is dead I would buy another card and a lot of post indicates to people encountering problems with m3izero should take Acekard2i. But When I go to Acekard thread I see people talking of bad quality card (paper trick to make it work) so I'm feared to buy the same **** card ...

(Sorry for approximative English, I'm french)

Azdrubael

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I made further test still using DSI 1.4.1e firmware et M3iZero Core 1.6.1 with Sakura v1.49.

The fact that Alex Rider icon is scrambled or the fact that I get the "An Error has occurred" message seems to be related to the way I press on both sides of the DSI near the slot1 (on the bottom screen and on the back on the DSI).

So I would say there is a bad link somewhere... betweek the m3iZero and the slot1, of between the m3iZero and the micro SD...
I already tried the paper trick for the bottom of the m3iZero but I slill have to a apply a pressure on the slot1 directly to boot properly.

Someone has a mega trick to help me ?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: