AKAIO v1.7.1

Akothegreat

Trophies
XP
Country
It stops my DS phat from saving battery. It forces the DS to turn on the backlight everytime I open AKAIO.
Please do something about it, like make an option for backlight on/off

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
Akothegreat said:
It stops my DS phat from saving battery. It forces the DS to turn on the backlight everytime I open AKAIO.
Please do something about it, like make an option for backlight on/off

Most game have backlight Cheat code.

Would you ask me for how to use it? Try to find it by yourself!! AKAIO give you too much!!!

Akothegreat

Trophies
XP
Country
tomrev said:
Would you ask me for how to use it? Try to find it by yourself!! AKAIO give you too much!!!
I'm talking about DS phat here
and it starts as soon as I load AKAIO, not a game

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
Akothegreat said:
tomrev said:
I'm talking about DS phat here
and it starts as soon as I load AKAIO, not a game

Why you need to turn off backlight at the menu so much? Do you use most time on menu? (I guess you may need to show your cutiest menu skin to everyone by holding on menu as long as possible.
wink.gif
)

I didn't have old fat DS but I heard that someone can turn off backlight by cheat code (link). I never heard that there is flashcard that have capability to turn off backlight in menu(please let me know if there is any).

tehxeno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question about game fixes...

They list the fixes by date, does that mean there's a way to get a slightly updated version with the game fixes as they come out?

RandomEngy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the release, it's working great! Though I can't figure out how to get my DS Lite to boot straight to the AKAIO program (using Acekard 2i). I have to tap through the warning screen, then tap to launch the card. My R4 would auto-launch after the warning screen. Searched and looked in the wiki and I didn't see anything. Anyone know how to do this?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RandomEngy said:
Thanks for the release, it's working great! Though I can't figure out how to get my DS Lite to boot straight to the AKAIO program (using Acekard 2i). I have to tap through the warning screen, then tap to launch the card. My R4 would auto-launch after the warning screen. Searched and looked in the wiki and I didn't see anything. Anyone know how to do this?
Looks like you didn't look hard enough.

AKAIO WikiIf you don't want to flash, but still want to skip the HS screen and auto-boot, you can try the soft-mod trick:

1. On your DS (with no cart inserted), click the
DS_SysSet_Icon.GIF
at the bottom center of the screen to get to the system settings.
2. Click the
Icon_wrench.gif
then
Icon_auto.gif
and set the DS to Auto Mode.
3. Turn off the DS and remove your battery for about 15-20 seconds to clear volatile data.
4. Replace the battery and go through the DS set-up , but when it prompts you to press A to turn it off, use the power switch instead.
5. Thats it, now just insert the Acekard and turn on your DS. Now it will effectively auto-boot straight into the Acekard menu.

You will lose access to pictochat and download play until you complete initial setup (undoing this soft-mod), though. The process is fully reversible by booting into the firmware menu and redoing the settings.

RandomEngy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no way to do it like the R4? Like, you get pictochat and all that with no card in, but boot straight to Acekard menu when there is a card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*