AKAIO site down? update needed?!?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Phylos, May 30, 2009.

May 30, 2009
  1. Phylos
    OP

Newcomer Phylos Advanced Member

United States
    When I go to AKAIO blog site I get the following error:

I thought since it's a sub-site of GBAtempt that it would work fine.... Any ideas as to when it'll be back up?

-=Phylos=-

2. Normmatt

Member Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

New Zealand
    when Narin updates the server again after Costello downgraded php [​IMG]

3. klopfdreh

Member klopfdreh GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    All problems with the site seems to be fixed. WIKI is working, loader site is working - all is working - what a wonderfull day! And on top there is a loader update for ak cards. Thanks a lot Normmatt and Smiths for your hard work and for your keeping one's nerve. Im very proud that I bought a acekard with such a great team in the background, updating the card nearly every day. If there will be something I can do for you, please let me know! [​IMG]

4. Phylos
    OP

Newcomer Phylos Advanced Member

United States
    The individual pages are working, but the front page akaio.gbatemp.net is still down. Noobs and people who don't visit the loaders site often will not know a direct link to the Loaders page.

Regardless, it's great to see that AKAIO is NOT dead compared to what the rumors say! Thanks Normmatt for updating the loaders! I may not post often, but you will never hear me complain about the work that Normmatt and Smiths do! It's because of them that the AKIO exists and that the Acekard sells so well! (they are a huge chunk of why I chose Acekard2i) I am however, interested in the "flaws" that exist in the hardware.... I really haven't come across any myself (at least none that weren't software related to something that just came out and was shortly fixed by an AKAIO update)

Again, Thank you Normmatt and Smiths for making this such a great tool! and a Thank you to the Acekard team for not being punks and allowing them to make it and even linking to it on your downloads page! (yeah, I know the acekard team won't read this, but still....)

-=Phylos=-

5. boogerlad

Member boogerlad GBAtemp Regular

United States
    akaio ftw.

6. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    All the links are in the Wiki. Why not just go there?