Hacking akaio release1.4.1 proper

wrighty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone help...have been running akaio release1.4.1 proper and trying to get mario sonic winter games working...replaced ak2loaders with akaio fix loaders and now can't get anything loading just stays at processing....no not power off....where have i gone wrong....but because of replacing this loader iam unable to revert back to other loader ....PLEASE HELP!!!!!
wacko.gif

D

Deleted User

Try updating your AKAIO fireware and the newest loaders that worked for me.

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
wrighty said:
can anyone help...have been running akaio release1.4.1 proper and trying to get mario sonic winter games working...replaced ak2loaders with akaio fix loaders and now can't get anything loading just stays at processing....no not power off....where have i gone wrong....but because of replacing this loader iam unable to revert back to other loader ....PLEASE HELP!!!!!
wacko.gif
You can't use 1.5 loaders with 1.4.1 version of AKAIO. First you have to install AKAIO 1.5, then use the new loader.

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Leonidas said:
wrighty said:
wacko.gif
You can't use 1.5 loaders with 1.4.1 version of AKAIO. First you have to install AKAIO 1.5, then use the new loader.
Exactly what i said, Go ahead and download akaio 1.5 and get the latest loaders.

wrighty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
THANKS FOR INFO GUYS HAVE GOT THE PATCH WORKING NOW WORKS A TREAT WITH 1.4.1 NO NEED TO UPDATE FIRMWARE TO 1.5......
yaynds.gif

wrighty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no its not a clone..have purchased from a repatable source who i would recommend to anyone....but not too cluded up on this sort on thing...still quite new to this...but yeah could update firmware which i was going to do...so with 1.5 there would be no need to patch future games.....cool...will try it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1