Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
laxman0220 said:
jakob95 said:
No he would never do it. Why will he even do that since Acekard gave him the source code for the Acekards menu for him to be working on it on the Acekard? AKAIO was meant only to work on the Acekard, not on other carts. Thats like saying to M3 Team can you make M3 Sakura work on every cart.

lol, you're the guy I'm talking about. You posted on another topic saying Normatt told you that he would make akaio run on other cards.

Proof: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=134094

Also, m3 team never made sakura, moonlight did. This guy named would have hacked sakura to run on other cards and load commercial roms, but m3 threatened him. M3 team also betrayed moonlight.( I heard this somewhere)

Normmatt was just joking /
ACTUALLY AKAIO runs on some R4s. It will run on Acekard clones, all of which are some sort of R4. So you're wrong. And Normmatt wasn't joking.

AKAIO 1.5 fixed this though, and now only runs on Acekards.
QUOTE(laxman0220 @ Nov 1 2009, 06:22 PM)
Another question: Is it true that Normmatt sold AKAIO to the acekard team.
No. Why the hell would they need to buy it anyway?

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
The team is trying to make AKAIO be a replacement firmware for any card. They are trying to DLDl patch it for it to work on any flashcart and it will be able to boot commercial roms also. The AKAIO firmware will be loaded as a homebrew. They said they don't really care about Acekard since Acekard doesn't pay them. I am not really sure but I think this was supposed to be a secret if it is then Mod please delete or edit it.

That means R4 is not DEAD. Only if they can make it a replacement OS for the R4.

EDIT: They also stated that if you want to update your AKAIO for your flashcart then you need to pay but for Acekard its free. That is just a maybe.

Uh huh, this was your old post.
smile.gif
Anyways of course the AKAIO team would never do that, it's for the acekard's only.

Heh, FKAIO.
smile.gif
(FlashKard all in one.)

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bach3609 said:
jakob95 said:
The team is trying to make AKAIO be a replacement firmware for any card. They are trying to DLDl patch it for it to work on any flashcart and it will be able to boot commercial roms also. The AKAIO firmware will be loaded as a homebrew. They said they don't really care about Acekard since Acekard doesn't pay them. I am not really sure but I think this was supposed to be a secret if it is then Mod please delete or edit it.

That means R4 is not DEAD. Only if they can make it a replacement OS for the R4.

EDIT: They also stated that if you want to update your AKAIO for your flashcart then you need to pay but for Acekard its free. That is just a maybe.

Uh huh, this was your old post.
smile.gif
Anyways of course the AKAIO team would never do that, it's for the acekard's only.

Heh, FKAIO.
smile.gif
(FlashKard all in one.)

Ugh I think I know that.

laxman0220

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShatteredScreens said:
jakob95 said:
laxman0220 said:
jakob95 said:
No he would never do it. Why will he even do that since Acekard gave him the source code for the Acekards menu for him to be working on it on the Acekard? AKAIO was meant only to work on the Acekard, not on other carts. Thats like saying to M3 Team can you make M3 Sakura work on every cart.

lol, you're the guy I'm talking about. You posted on another topic saying Normatt told you that he would make akaio run on other cards.

Proof: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=134094

Also, m3 team never made sakura, moonlight did. This guy named would have hacked sakura to run on other cards and load commercial roms, but m3 threatened him. M3 team also betrayed moonlight.( I heard this somewhere)

Normmatt was just joking /
ACTUALLY AKAIO runs on some R4s. It will run on Acekard clones, all of which are some sort of R4. So you're wrong. And Normatt wasn't joking.

AKAIO 1.5 fixed this though, and now only runs on Acekards.
QUOTE(laxman0220 @ Nov 1 2009, 06:22 PM)
Another question: Is it true that Normmatt sold AKAIO to the acekard team.
No. Why the hell would they need to buy it anyway?

I dont know i saw a topic saying that Normmatt sold the rights to akaio to acekard, and he's only in charge of a bit of it or something.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
laxman0220 said:
I dont know i saw a topic saying that Normmatt sold the rights to akaio to acekard, and he's only in charge of a bit of it or something.
You saw that on April 1st this year. Take notice of the date.

laxman0220

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Depravo said:
laxman0220 said:

Oh wow you're right. Stupid April Fools
mad.gif

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
laxman0220 said:
Depravo said:
laxman0220 said:

Oh wow you're right. Stupid April Fools
mad.gif

Heh i started the Joke. JK.
tongue.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(Another World @ Nov 1 2009, 01:56 PM)
i have builds of akaio that run on the rpg, ak2, ak2.1, m3, itouch, r4 (original), and one that loads up on my m3 lite but the loaders for that one don't work correctly and i think norm gave up trying to support it. now jackob, run with that and post it in every forum you can find.

-another world

Wait are those private?
ohmy.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Why does everyone spell my nick as Normatt your missing one of the m's
frown.gif

AKAIO is for acekard rpg and acekard 2 only, if someone sends me some exisiting source code for some other flashcart i would probably add in support for it but i will not be coding any loaders from scratch.

laxman0220

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Normmatt said:
Why does everyone spell my nick as Normatt your missing one of the m's
frown.gif

AKAIO is for acekard rpg and acekard 2 only, if someone sends me some exisiting source code for some other flashcart i would probably add in support for it but i will not be coding any loaders from scratch.

Hi norMMatt
smile.gif

Shouldn't the source code for dstt be easy to find because of the hacked firmwares for it
Btw, why does it say former akaio progammer under your name?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
    Veho @ Veho: Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages...