Advi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I just got my Acekard 2 in teh mail just a few hours ago.

I was thrilled, and because I'm so used to using my M3 Real I'd figured that using third-party FW would be easy, but I was WRONG

Okay, so when I put AKAIO 1.3 FINAL onto my card, it says Guru Meditation Error, but the REGULAR Acekard firmware works completely great.

AMIDOINITRONG?????

CoconutCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You did something wrong.

Start from scratch. Get the Panasonic formatter. Format your MSD. Clean copy AKAIO to it, add some games into a folder, and try again. Should work great.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you detail what you were doing at the time when the guru meditation error occurred? Does it occur when you perform a specific action?

The occurrence of this error is somewhat sporadic. Myself it only occurs when I update via wifi, so I just update my cheats and loaders manually for now. Most reports of this only happen when doing something specific. I've not heard of anyone getting this error when just starting up the device in general.

Smiths has indicated this will be fixed in the next build.

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok start from scratch(format and the such).Drag __aio and akmenu4.nds to the root of the MicroSD(just incase you forgot
wink.gif
) Does it load up and when specifically does the error occur?

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
get a hammer and hit yourself in the head.

and the guru thing isn't "fixed" in the next version; i just commented it out because i don't like it popping up and making people go crazy.
if shit's gonna freeze or crash.. let it just happen and have the users go "maybe i did something"

all the guru did was make people come onto the forums and go SMITHS NORMMATT BROKE IT

Taza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Smiths said:
get a hammer and hit yourself in the head.

and the guru thing isn't "fixed" in the next version; i just commented it out because i don't like it popping up and making people go crazy.
if shit's gonna freeze or crash.. let it just happen and have the users go "maybe i did something"

all the guru did was make people come onto the forums and go SMITHS NORMMATT BROKE IT

You missed the blinking red border and "press left mouse button to continue", that's why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: