TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED
New posts, edits, and any changes will not be saved during the transition period.
Registrations are temporarily disabled until the migration is complete.

1. Lune

OP Lune Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Chad
    Not sure if this is similar for anyone else but meh here is my story...

Before....when I first got my Acekard, I had read something about the Acekard 2i about a feature called DMA mode...Not sure what it really was but i knew
    that it was "activated" when the "loading" text changes from blue to green or blue to red. But then i heard or read from somewhere that it was under suspicion that DMA mode shortens battery life....so hence every time i started a game i held down the "A" button to make sure it doesn't activate or whatever..

Now as i got Akaio 1.6...whenever i activate DMA mode to certain games...after the loading screen i get two white screens...but then this was no problem as then i now continue to play with DMA mode on as i play Heart gold, YGO WC2010 and Pokemon Rangers shadow of almunia namely. But funny thing is that when i do not activate DMA mode for YGO WC2010....it still would run normally but then anytime it attempts to save i get two black screens and then must reset My DS.

This also occurs for Mario kart Ds. This isn't really a major problem but maybe this information may help AKAIO team or whoever in some kinda way as i haven't seen any post about this [​IMG] ....if it can be fixed of course please reply [​IMG] i still suspect that it does use more battery (probably it obviously would as it is an added feature)

2. Jemlee

Jemlee GBAtemp Regular

Well... hmmm [​IMG]

I'll test what you just said gimme a sec. If it works on mine I'LL give some feed back [​IMG]

3. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Akaio,