dark_angel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
eighty4 said:
I thought it was slow when I first saw it. I get around 500KB-1MB/s on my comp.

They are talking about ds wifi download speed. Not the speed on your pc.

QUOTE(Maedhros @ Sep 29 2009, 03:16 PM) The DS max download speed is 5Kb/sec. I read about that somewhere...

I read that the DS max download speed is 7Kb/sec.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
dark_angel said:
eighty4 said:
I thought it was slow when I first saw it. I get around 500KB-1MB/s on my comp.

They are talking about ds wifi download speed. Not the speed on your pc.

QUOTE(Maedhros @ Sep 29 2009, 03:16 PM) The DS max download speed is 5Kb/sec. I read about that somewhere...

I read that the DS max download speed is 7Kb/sec.

It's wireless b. not g, a, or n.

With the current DSWifi libraries, part of the toolchain compiled by sigstair, the IPStack will get a max of 10kb/s.

That's it.

DSLinux uses a custom IPStack and has faster speeds. Unfortunately, that IPStack is not going to be brought into the DevKitArm anytime soon. Entirely different core (linux vs. devkitarm)

It sucks, but again.. the largest you're downloading is 1.6 megs.

Plus, now you can update the wifi plugin from within the wifi plugin. hooray.

Daisuke Uchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Spikey said:
Now this so far seems to be an issue that only affects me, but in case it affects others I'm putting the solution out there. With some games, not all, after enabling cheats the game will fail to work, but will work with cheats disabled. If you have this problem, the solution is to hold down X while booting the game, and it should work fine. This doesn't affect everyone though. Hopefully this information becomes useful to others.

Thanks man I was flipping out when my game wasn't workin

nuker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sonicwii24 said:
nuker said:
i have an question. do i need to use the firmware patch for updating die DSi to 1.4 or was this patch only for the AK firmware 1.4.1?? will my AK2i brick if i update my DSi to Firmware 1.4 (with AK firmware 1.5) ??

If you used the 1.4 update file, you don't need to run it again because the OS in this case A.K.A.I.O is not related to the boot loader of the acekard itself, i'm using A.K.A.I.O 1.5 with DSi fw 1.4U no problems at all.

thank you. yes, my DSi is already patched but my brother bought a ney DSi and he directly started with AKAIO 1.5. so i wasn't sure if he have to patch his Acekard in order to download the latest DSi firmware without the risk of a brick.

thank you very much.

i have another problem. Is it normal that I can't adjust my DSi brightnes inside die Akaio Menu? it is working with die DSi settings but not with Akaio. i am pushing the R button but it doesn't change anything. with Akaio 1.4.1 this worked (or am i wrong?).

joelsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay. another problem, a day ago i posted that using my updated acekard won't let me get past that bed scene even when i hexed or patched it, but then you guys advised me to use akaio 1.5. it worked smoothly, been playing and enjoying the game, but then at day 58 i don't remember (hmm the one where roxas wakes up then goes back to agrabah where you kill 6 fire flower thingies) just before the end of the mission right after the cut scene where aladdin and abu is having a deranged conversation, bamm! black screen. you guys encountered this kind of problem? i really need your help guys, i haven't tried getting past that again, as soon i turned my ds off i jumped in front of my pc like a deranged abu with cute little tear drop falling, looking for answers. can you guys help me with this? I'd really appreciate it. thank you guys in advance. wacko.gif

Posts merged

okay. another problem, a day ago i posted that using my updated acekard won't let me get past that bed scene even when i hexed or patched it, but then you guys advised me to use akaio 1.5. it worked smoothly, been playing and enjoying the game, but then at day 58 i don't remember (hmm the one where roxas wakes up then goes back to agrabah where you kill 6 fire flower thingies) just before the end of the mission right after the cut scene where aladdin and abu is having a deranged conversation, bamm! black screen. you guys encountered this kind of problem? i really need your help guys, i haven't tried getting past that again, as soon i turned my ds off i jumped in front of my pc like a deranged abu with cute little tear drop falling, looking for answers. can you guys help me with this? I'd really appreciate it. thank you guys in advance. wacko.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a rather noobish noob when it comes to the AceKard 2i, and I was wondering... Does this Version (Of AKAIO) work with Update 1.4 of the DSi? I've looked, and I can't find decent grounds saying if it is or not... Could someone help?

happy.gif

aimansss95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

joelsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
joelsky said:

Posts merged

how do i use the akloader? will it help me?

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
Normmatt using latest loader (27/09/09) Kingdom Harts (USA) still doesnt exit to title screen

when i select Yes it goes to 2 black screens

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
it cant be my SD Card as when Normatt fixed the M&L issue it worked ok by just downloading the loader via Wifi...

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Henry Hatsworth said:
it cant be my SD Card as when Normatt fixed the M&L issue it worked ok by just downloading the loader via Wifi...

Are you using a clean rom? The video one was clean.

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
there is a bug with Kingdom harts (Cleam Rom) some on the AKAIO forums is reporting the same problem...

tenshinoneko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I just wanted to report a problem with DS #0866: Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary (Japan)

When inside AKAIO the name shows as Puyo Puyo?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Henry Hatsworth said:
there is a bug with Kingdom harts (Cleam Rom) some on the AKAIO forums is reporting the same problem...

That's because all the Akaio anti piracy technique uses the real patches,and the real patch is broken to begin with,it freezes in certain spots but music continues,that's not there fault until a better patch comes out. I'm sure of what I said... I think...
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: