elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
PenguinSlap said:
thankyou but doesnt work for 1.4 or do i have to do the fix cuz i have 1.3 firmware
sorry for asking all these noob qs

you mean your DSi firmware?
it works on all version
smile.gif

bellzemos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had a few strange occurrences. I was playing Saga 2 earlier and it was saving fine but I noticed the soft reset was not working (white screens). I tried to play Lego Battles a few hours later and the save got overwritten by the game. Upon investigation I noticed the save for both Saga 2 and Lego Battles were Last Changed in 1979/11/30 and if I close my DSi for sleep-mode it freezes while in the AKAIO menu? I don't remember playing My DSi in 1979 (I was only 3) and my DSi it says the correct date?

Any clues would be very helpful.

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Woah Pendor it went as You said
smile.gif
It worked, Thank You so much
I have checked changelog as You mentioned it really was here, sorry for causing trouble
There is another thing though...
Connection of this two games doesn't worked on AKAIO 1.4.1 normally, I will check tomorrow with friend on new AKAIO if will work, it said in changelog that there was fix but wasn't specified what exactly...maybe random freeze?
The games was:
Pokemon Soul Silver (J) (me) and Pokemon Diamond (E) (friend)
We wanted to do a trade...it connected but when I tried to do anything further on pokemon selection screen, any option made on either sites made game crash (said something about error and returning to title screen after pressing A)
I bet 2000 Zenny that it will work now
happy.gif

Best regards

iSubaru

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
bellzemos said:
I have had a few strange occurrences. I was playing Saga 2 earlier and it was saving fine but I noticed the soft reset was not working (white screens). I tried to play Lego Battles a few hours later and the save got overwritten by the game. Upon investigation I noticed the save for both Saga 2 and Lego Battles were Last Changed in 1979/11/30 and if I close my DSi for sleep-mode it freezes while in the AKAIO menu? I don't remember playing My DSi in 1979 (I was only 3) and my DSi it says the correct date?

i can confirm saga2 works well on soft reset and i don't get any freeze while putting my DSi into sleep mode?

can you try format your microSD + replacing the existing firmware + latest loaders

Primenay13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jackdanielchan said:
NOTE TO ALL!!! AKAIO 1.5 uses .sav extension by default, if you would like to use your .nds.sav files please change it in your system options menu...

wow thanks for telling us that. I almost deleted all my savs

bellzemos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
bellzemos said:

i can confirm saga2 works well on soft reset and i don't get any freeze while putting my DSi into sleep mode?

can you try format your microSD + replacing the existing firmware + latest loaders

I was afraid someone was gonna say that lol. I will try that and report (8GB card will take awhile).
unsure.gif

bellzemos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bellzemos said:
elixirdream said:
bellzemos said:

I was afraid someone was gonna say that lol. I will try that and report (8GB card will take awhile).
unsure.gif

I formated my card reinstalled AKAIO 1.5 and Saga2 and Lego Battles. Start Lego Battles "saved" then shut down my DSi. Restarted Acekard and the files say the same date and time (1979/11/30 04:41:49(GMT)?

EDIT: all the games I start do the same thing?

EDIT EDIT: I just reinstalled 1.4.1 and it works normal?

odoonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
wolffangalchemist said:
squirrelman10 said:
how do i reformat my sd card, cuz im having white screens when i load a rom, and also its not reading the 1.5 as the firmware, help plz
delete the old akaio folders and system menu and replace them with the new ones don't drag and drop 1.5 over 1.4.1 or you'll get white screens(at least i did)

i just drag and overwrite the old version akaio (means v1.4.1) with a new one v.1.5.....
it's gonna worked well with me..never showed up a white screen....

dragonjud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Positive said:
Apparently, when you drag and drop a skin/theme that you used with 1.4.1, and try to use it, AKAIO won't load it.

Just tried a few myself. Not a single issue. Perhaps you're speaking of a single skin that you may have a problem with.

Moduular511

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
.......... :facepalm: Its firmware for the acekard's to run games not the boot loader. So this would mean if you flashed your acekard yes it works on 1.4

But I thought you needed that stupid danny phantom thing for the acekard to work on firmware 1.4?

Moduular511

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok one more thing, how come my saves arent showing up? it isnt loading my saves for soul silver it automaticly starts a new game....

perkele

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Moduular511 said:
ok one more thing, how come my saves arent showing up? it isnt loading my saves for soul silver it automaticly starts a new game....
Your old saves probably have the .nds.sav extension, by default AKAIO 1.5 saves with the .sav extension.
Just go to Start/System Options/File Settings and change the extension back to .nds.sav
Or rename all your old saves from *.nds.sav to *.sav

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!