Hacking AKAIO 1.5 GBA extension

Peefree

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm loading my games straight from my SD card with AKAIO 1.5 and an EZ Flash 3in1 and noticed the default save file is .gba.sav. I'd like to transfer the save file over to my computer to use on VBA but the emulator only reads .savs. Is there a way I can change the default extension to .sav or convert them on my computer? There's probably something obvious I'm missing here but any help is appreciated.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Try to change Save extension of your nds game to *.SAV only... Looks like you have save ext. to *.NDS.SAV - maybe it helps.

Peefree

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My defualt extension is set to .sav and all of my DS games save with .sav. It's just the GBA that seem to save as .gba.sav. Does anyone know if this is just how it saves or is there some setting I have to change somewhere?

Akothegreat

Trophies
XP
Country
remove the .gba from the save: game.sav
open it using notepad and remove the first 16 bits(I might be wrong) that acekard makes
save it and try

Peefree

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Akothegreat said:
remove the .gba from the save: game.sav
open it using notepad and remove the first 16 bits(I might be wrong) that acekard makes
save it and try

How would I go about removing this? I opened up it and can't tell what's what, I've never done this before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1