Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:
yep... download will always stall if there's other traffic.. it's picky.

I know you don't want to hear any more about it, but what do you mean by "if there's other traffic?" There was no other traffic on my network (there hasn't been any other time I've tried it either).

-Bri

MrRochie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the Slowmotion working yet???
blink.gif

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
wifi is just picky horrid and ive spoken to chuckstud about it and it's universal. for some reason the standard libwifi routines can just be interrupted if you load google maps on a wireless PC or wired PC even while downloading.. or it can be torrent traffic or other things.

there is nothing wrong with the routine in the code and there's no changes to be made to "help" with the stalling.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:
MrRochie said:
Is the Slowmotion working yet???
blink.gif

no. don't ask. read the thread. there's no point putting in the code Norm had because it would require changing it with each AceKard release.

multiple question marks don't make it any less annoying to ask.
Wait, so let me get this straight, you guys have the fully working slow motion code ready but because it isn't implemented in the official firmware line of the RPG/AK2 firmwares, you can't release it because it will need updating to stay updated in line with the newest official firmware? Why don't you guys just contact the acekard team and be like, "Hey, we have a fully working slow motion engine coded and stuff and you guys didn't have to lift a freaking finger. Why not implement it officially in the RPG/AK2 and just give us full props that we deserve and we give your cart a new feature to add to its feature list". Why hasn't that happened yet? The team isn't that stupid to reject something like that are they?
blink.gif
ph34r.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Slow Motion isnt fully working nor have i looked at it for awhile, I have no need for it. If someone else comes along or If i ever have a need for Slow Motion i might implement it again but until then continuously asking for it won't get you anywhere.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Slow Motion is fully working nor have i looked at it for awhile, I have no need for it. If someone else comes along or If i ever have a need for Slow Motion i might implement it again but until then continiously asking for it won't get you anywhere.
Wow, you edited your post very much.

It went from the above to this:
QUOTESlow Motion isnt fully working nor have i looked at it for awhile, I have no need for it. If someone else comes along or If i ever have a need for Slow Motion i might implement it again but until then continuously asking for it won't get you anywhere.

What a big edit. Guess I had to take out my rant from my post. lol

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
golden said:
Normmatt said:
Slow Motion is fully working nor have i looked at it for awhile, I have no need for it. If someone else comes along or If i ever have a need for Slow Motion i might implement it again but until then continiously asking for it won't get you anywhere.
Wow, you edited your post very much.

It went from the above to this:
QUOTESlow Motion isnt fully working nor have i looked at it for awhile, I have no need for it. If someone else comes along or If i ever have a need for Slow Motion i might implement it again but until then continuously asking for it won't get you anywhere.

What a big edit. Guess I had to take out my rant from my post. lol

Yeah, I typed it too quickly and noticed i put is instead of isnt

Slow Motion could be implemented as an extension of the cheat engine on the AKRPG but on the AK2 (cheat engine is on arm7, slow motion needs to be on arm9) so it'd be more annoying to get working. I might take a look at it sometime as well as other features which i'll keep secret.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Extension of the cheat engine? Similar to how the supercard does it right? That's a good idea if it will make it easier to implement while not as good as the cyclo's but anything that works is always great addition.
yaynds.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Actually after closer inspection an extension of the cheat engine wouldn't work as neither the akrpg or ak2 cheat engine is on the arm9 as i had thought so i'd have to add it in like i did in the last akbbs release.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Actually after closer inspection an extension of the cheat engine wouldn't work as neither the akrpg or ak2 cheat engine is on the arm9 as i had thought so i'd have to add it in like i did in the last akbbs release.
You guys should get payed. Or at least set up a donations thingy.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
The next release will use the cheat engine i used in AKBBS, this is more optimized and should be a little more accurate, no promises though. You can help by telling me exactly what codes don't work and what game they are for, and by pasting the codes here so i can test them myself and hopefully fix them.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
golden said:
Normmatt said:
golden said:
Dude, RTS. Just steal it from the cyclo code.

JK.

If only it was that simple
wink.gif
Is the in game guide that simple?
blink.gif

Shouldn't be too hard once an ingame menu is in place but like i said those are along way of if I ever bother to do them at all.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey people im back, trying this akaio thing out, and what do you know, it wont detect my sdhc as well, hopefully the next update fixed this as mentioned with the bata that i missed, anyway if you need some testing for this rich loader, i got an rpg, with a 4gb a-data sdhc card, tho my wifi isnt set up so i cant help much with testing that, and so far it seems as if the sdhc is my only problem, seems to work just fine without the sdhc cart inserted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: