AK2i Problem When DSi Soft-resetted

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by killajackson, May 28, 2009.

May 28, 2009
  1. killajackson
    OP

Newcomer killajackson Advanced Member

Canada
    I ONLY hang on the "Loading" screen after a DSi soft-reset (and usually after turning off and then turning on again). Fixing my connections sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. But again, this ONLY happens after I turn my DSi off and want to turn it on again to access the AK2i. Is there anyway to soft-reset out of homebrew so that I can avoid this? It takes anytime between 1-10 mins before it works again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

When I soft-reset my DSi out of a program (such as homebrew without a soft-reset to AKAIO firmware) and then I try to load my AK2i from the DSi main menu, it either hangs on "Loading" or says "System Files Missing." Turning off my DSi seems to solve the problem. Does anyone else have this/know a way to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

Edit: Turning it off doesn't always work. Sometimes I have to do it quite a few times...
    Edit: I have the newest AKAIO firmware and loader.

2. nuke888

Newcomer nuke888 Advanced Member

United States
    Try to pull the card off as well as the micro sd put the micro sd back on and then the card sometimes they both go loosy and they do that (dont push too hard tho)

3. killajackson
    OP

Newcomer killajackson Advanced Member

Canada
    Yeah, that's what I've been doing, but it's a little annoying.