zephos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I have an updated dsi 1.4 which is blacking my flash card. I therefore can't update my acekard2i with the new firmeware. Will there be another update available for others in cases like mine? Is there a way to put my dsi back in the old version? What should I do?

Can somebody who has already updgrated their acekard 2i send me a copy of their _ak2 folder and their akmenu4.nds (or whatever I need to make it work) please?

thanks a lot

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need a ds lite or a ds phat. No the _ak2 folder or akmenu4.nds won't help you at all. It's a hardware block not software. No you can't downgrade the dsi. You should try borrow a friends ds. No there won't be an update for people like you who can't access the AK2i since it requires it to be booted to run the firmware upgrader.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just borrow a ds from someone you know and update the acekard which takes like what 30 seconds or so. I don't know if it will have 1.4x on it. (They might go down the route of the psp and their motherboards with newer firmwares installed) Now do you really want to spend $180 on another dsi?

knilsilooc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It really shouldn't be that difficult to find a DS Phat, DS Lite, or DSi on firmware 1.3 or lower that you can borrow for about a minute. Put the update on your MicroSD, find a usable DS, run the update, and enjoy.

And no, there is no other way. At all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1