Hacking AK2 slow down

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Searinox, did you try it with the beta loader? You can use the beta loader with AIO (just put the beta loader in the ak2loader folder and assign the beta loader to the game instead of the default AIO loader).

-Bri

Baroque Obama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually own a legitimate pokemon diamond cart and i can say that it takes a lot longer to save compared to the other pokemon games i've played.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sfunk said:
AIO = Acekard All In One Custom Firmware

It's developed by Smiths and Normatt, two people who lead the open source AcekardBBS project before they renamed it to AIO. It works on both RPGs and AK2s. Read more here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=97372

I'm guessing all I have to do is replace it with the _ak2 and thanks for the link. Thats 2 things I have to try on my DS (Bliss and AIO).

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guess you joined after he got fat error and started ranting about it wherever possible
smile.gif

dark42

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Baroque Obama said:
i actually own a legitimate pokemon diamond cart and i can say that it takes a lot longer to save compared to the other pokemon games i've played.
That is true, but the actual game itself doesn't slow down when you save. The game music still continues to play just fine. This is how it was on my Cyclo, R4, and my friend's retail cart. Therefore I have determided that since the game slows to a crawl when saving, there must be something wrong with my Acekard2.
cry.gif

Although I do not have FAT errors and 010101010101 errors like others have reported. BTW, I was using a Class 4 Kingston Japanase SDHC, this isn't a slow card by any means.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi