Hacking AK2 GBA Save help

Requios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I am using AK2.1 and a 3-in-1 with AKAIO 1.4. I have my settings to backup my GBA save every time my Acekard boots up. I decided to put my Pokemon Fire Red save on my computer so I can try to use my old save that I had a few months back (one I started with Bulbasaur, my other one, Charmander). Anyway, I can't figure out how to get my game to load either of the saves, and it would be a shame to not be able to load a piece of data that I've already spent 19 hours on. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

omgdaniel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you make sure the names are the same? It may be something like Pokemon Fire Red.gba.sav instead of just the Pokemon Fire Red.sav

Requios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, thay are gba.sav. And they are given the same name as the game image, which is pretty much how my AK reads it.

Akothegreat

Trophies
XP
Country
I had no problems in loading GBA in 1.2 so I use this OS whenever I play GBA games
Since 1.3 I have GBA problems so just put akaio1.2.nds to the root and open that if you'll play GBA
I liked my GBA as standalone in my GBA as I play it, no need to load ak to backup save every startup, it backups when you're loading another GBA game

Akothegreat

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, it compeletely works for me without it
I don't need it's interfering with me
Did you just miss "I had no problems" part?

Akothegreat

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't even what that patch is for, when dual slot works in any earlier versions
@on topic
ak GBA save has a header which only applies to ak which I have no idea how to edit or convert

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, as far I know, this problem only happens with main Pokemon games. And they are the only reason to put gbaexploader into my microSD and booting the expansion through DS menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol