airplane?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Anti, Jun 8, 2009.

Jun 8, 2009

airplane? by Anti at 11:27 PM (840 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

  1. Anti
    OP

    Member Anti GBAtemp Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2008
    Messages:
    136
    Location:
    Earth
    Country:
    United States
    Is it possible to bring a nintendo ds flash card in an airplane or will we get arrested?

    Thanks
     
  2. TrolleyDave

    Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2007
    Messages:
    7,762
    Location:
    Wales, UK
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    You'll immediately be arrested and sent to Guantanamo Bay for electronic data terrorism.
     
  3. DeltaBurnt

    Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2009
    Messages:
    3,353
    Location:
    Where intellect matters
    Country:
    United States
    xD, I lol'd.

    Dude I bet you could take a flashcart up to a cop and hold it in front of his/her face and they wouldn't know what it was.

    1. The security probably wouldn't know what a flashcart was.
    2. The little security x-ray things can't see the actual stickers on the flashcart if it could actually see it.
    3. There's no guaranteeing that you have roms on it.
    4. More logical reasons why...

    Anyways I've brought a PSP with CFW and my DSL with my M3 Real into an airport before (at the same time too) and played it right out in the open. 95% of the time you're playing a game so they can't tell it's a flashcart, and the other 5% when you're in the menu they still think it's part of the game.

    So, no. Unless you go up to airport security and say "Haha this thing has pirated games on it" you won't get arrested, and still even then they might not care because they're airport security not cops.
     
  4. Cavedude

    Member Cavedude GBAtemp Regular

    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Messages:
    189
    Country:
    United States
    You'll be fine : ).
     
  5. KingdomBlade

    Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2009
    Messages:
    2,941
    Location:
    In Vulpes' Fur
    Country:
    Philippines
    You'll be okay as long as you don't use wi-fi or wireless connection.

    It's in the instruction manual of my DS Lite.
     
  6. nutella

    Member nutella Low Glycemic Index

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1,097
    Location:
    Your nearest supermarket
    Country:
    Australia
    abosolutely fine. i have gone on literally 20 (yes, really 20) different planes while ive had my ds and flashcart. they've only ever seen my ds once and didnt pat the slightest attention.
     
  7. Maz7006

    Member Maz7006 iSEXu

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2008
    Messages:
    3,622
    Country:
    Lebanon
    Its your OWN personal DS, so how on earth would they know. Nintendo isn't waiting for you in airports [​IMG]
     
  8. Anti
    OP

    Member Anti GBAtemp Regular

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2008
    Messages:
    136
    Location:
    Earth
    Country:
    United States
    Thanks all

    =D
     

Share This Page