OP
Trophies
Website
AGameAWeek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Game List

I'll try to remember to update this list with each release. If I forget (Which will probably happen.. my memory sucks!!) you can find all these games and more over on my site, here.

001 - Futrinos - Shoot the barrels. Save the world.
002 - Orbital Annihilation - Vent your frustration at the inhabitants below.
003 - Classic SpikeDislike - Everybody Loves SpikeDislike

About AGameAWeek

Hi. I'm Jayenkai.
I'm a game creator who simply loves to create games, and who's bored enough to just keep churning the things out. To me, making a game is like doing a jigsaw puzzle, or a sudoku game, or painting a picture, or many other things. And once I'm done, I post the game online, and start on another wonderful puzzle.
As I create the many games that I create over the course of this year, do be aware that it's probably not going to be "Every" week. I'll aim for a nice high number of games, but in recent years I've learned that life comes before game-making, so it's not always going to be every week. Plus, sometimes a game can end up taking longer than a week. And if that happens, I sometimes will let the game flow in its own direction, rather than stripping it down to an "AGameAWeek" sized game.
It's all a bit random, totally chaotic, but hopefully nice and playable.

I do hope you stick around to see what oddities might appear during the course of 2019.

Futrinos

This is a sequel to a game I made back in 2015, which was loosely based on the 8-bit classic Cybernoid.
Fly around the maze in your bubble-bot vehicle, blasting away enemy craft, and destroying the barrels in search of the three floppy disks which can be taken back to your hub to save each level.
Your primary weapon is a simple little lazer, but you also have a selection of 4 other weapons that you can gather up ammo for, along the way.

Use your secondary weapons sparingly as you explore, and beware of all the baddies.
Keep enough distance between you and the barrels that you aren't ambushed.

You can Download Futrinos Here. Just click the 3DS icon to download the zip.

Last edited by Jayenkai, , Reason: I MAIKED A NEU GAIM

Jayenkai

Makes Games
OP
Trophies
Website
AGameAWeek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks. Hopefully I can manage to make a few more games, this year.
Last year I was too focused on my underlying framework, and didn't spend nearly enough time actually making the games. But now that everything's more or less functional, it's time to really kick things into gear.
With any luck, there'll be a nice selection. .. I hope!

Reactions: zoogie

Jayenkai

Makes Games
OP
Trophies
Website
AGameAWeek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Orbital Annihilation

Orbital Annihilation

For some obscure reason, you've taken off in a ship, packed with 6 fairly oversized missiles, and have decided to vent your frustration on the inhabitants of the solar system.
Giving yourself a curious scoring method and aiming at random planets, you take out your annoyances by blasting at the worlds ahead of you.

You can Download Orbital Annihilation here.

This is a "Highscore" based game, so feel free to post your best scores into the thread!

Reactions: Cid2mizard

Deleted member 445482

Antisocial behavior detected.
Trophies
XP
Orbital Annihilation

Orbital Annihilation

For some obscure reason, you've taken off in a ship, packed with 6 fairly oversized missiles, and have decided to vent your frustration on the inhabitants of the solar system.
Giving yourself a curious scoring method and aiming at random planets, you take out your annoyances by blasting at the worlds ahead of you.

You can Download Orbital Annihilation here.

This is a "Highscore" based game, so feel free to post your best scores into the thread!
I find the game to be confusing. You just shoot the planets the box is on them?

Jayenkai

Makes Games
OP
Trophies
Website
AGameAWeek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yup!
You'll score more if you can get a nice long shot. The longer the missile flies, the more points you're awarded once it finally hits.
Hit the target planet for a super bonus, or any other planet for a lesser score.
6 missiles. Score what you can!

Reactions: Itzumi

Jayenkai

Makes Games
OP
Trophies
Website
AGameAWeek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Classic SpikeDislike

The classic has been lovingly recreated for slightly less old technology!
I've struggled for quite a while to come up with a nice background which wouldn't lead to screen-blur on my 3DS Classic!! Stop/start scrolling was causing massive headaches, when it was all tiny pixel stars. This newer version uses a larger texture for the background, along with chunkier stars, and it seems to be working well enough.
If it wasn't for that issue, this would've been one of my very first 3DS releases, but.. Nope!! Hopefully this doesn't cause any issues.

As always, be sure to let me know.

SpikeDislike is a high-score based game, so post your best results in the thread.

You can Download Classic SpikeDislike here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I download very few songs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It takes me 3 hours every week to cut my grass, and I have to have music playing, not to mention the noise canceling earbuds, so I don't have to hear that lawnmower noise. I do play iHeart radio often also when get board of my music.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I weird for only listening to game music?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh its whatever you like to hear. Is it weird, I'm a 50 year old that mostly listens to old school hip hop?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should be walking but legs are still sore
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I think that listening to the same 15 songs on the music player in my dad's car all the time made me kind of hate "normal" music.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, them use your hands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those are tired from last night
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wasn't
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then stop doing whatever you were doing last night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -insert uremum joke here-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen a bunny rabbit get swept up and taken by a hawk yesterday in my back yard, it left a bunch of rabbit hair in grass. Wild to see it fly off carrying a rabbit.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, was Luke that Bunny rabbit?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was Leo the hawk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't see any kissing and loving, so prob not
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    True hawks have more pride
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [awaits K3Nv2's remarks for me] :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, would be a better lover to luke he knows how to get in personal space better
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [sips my ☕ ]
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch roof, that maybe it was a raccoon, so I grabbed my rifle and went out to look, it was just a duck, lol
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch...