Hacking After a9lh, missing tickets/titles

evenmark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I successfully installed a9lh following 3ds.guide on my 11.2 2DS.

When I re-installed the tickets with FBI, I accidentally said 'yes download CDN tickets'.
Realising this was a mistake (guide said don't do that) I pressed B to cancel.

Now I'm missing 2 games.
I still have all the .tik files I backed up, but when I try to install them again with FBI, nothing happens...

Is there a way to get my games back? I only had 3 games purchased legally from the eShop, but now theres only 1...

If I try to redownload from eShop, it gets to 99% and gives an error.
If I use FBI and install CDN ticket, I can see it downloads a full game before claiming:

Failed to install CDN title.
Result code: 0xD8E0806A
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106)

Last edited by evenmark,

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

When I re-installed the tickets with FBI, I accidentally said 'yes download CDN tickets'.

Now I'm missing 2 games.
I still have all the .tik files I backed up, but when I try to install them again with FBI, nothing happens...

Is there a way to get my games back? I only had 3 games purchased legally from the eShop, but now theres only 1...

If I use FBI and install CDN ticket, I can see it downloads a full game before claiming:

Try using TIKdevil to restore your missing tickets. Then you should beable to redownload them from the eShop.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Now I'm missing 2 games.

Boot hourglass9 and start guide from the last page with restoring system steps using nand backup.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I just say that I am having a VERY similar problem, except that it's ALL my games? I tried both of these. TIKdevil gave an error, and restoring to NAND backup had absolutely no effect. I'm at a total loss at what to do. I'd like to have my save data, if possible, but if not...I'll just be glad to have them back.

Last edited by BlueLeafeon,

evenmark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Boot hourglass9 and start guide from the last page with restoring system steps using nand backup.

Thank you el_gonz87! You're a genius.

I realised that when the games no longer appeared, they were actually deleted when I tried to install from CDN and it failed.
Luckily, before doing any of this - I made a backup of my Nintendo 3DS folder.

I deleted the folder on my SD and replaced it with the backup.
Then redid the guide from the place you mentioned and viola! Everything is back!

Thanks again!

(btw, tikdevil did not work.... it just added like 900+ random tickets that do nothing...)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have a post about this
I have no idea and I really hope someone informs me.
Regardless, after my system transfer, I tried to do a ticket re-install. I also accidentally used the CDN, which of course caused the same error here.
So I restored my SD from my PC and re-installed the tickets the right way. From there all of my saves were still working, even my homebrew tickets were restores.Some update patches seemed broken, but were easy to replace.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7XDFstVaHA