After a9lh, missing tickets/titles

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by evenmark, Jan 6, 2017.

1. evenmark
    OP

evenmark Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2017
    Netherlands
    I successfully installed a9lh following 3ds.guide on my 11.2 2DS.

When I re-installed the tickets with FBI, I accidentally said 'yes download CDN tickets'.
    Realising this was a mistake (guide said don't do that) I pressed B to cancel.

Now I'm missing 2 games.
    I still have all the .tik files I backed up, but when I try to install them again with FBI, nothing happens...

Is there a way to get my games back? I only had 3 games purchased legally from the eShop, but now theres only 1...

If I try to redownload from eShop, it gets to 99% and gives an error.
    If I use FBI and install CDN ticket, I can see it downloads a full game before claiming:

Failed to install CDN title.
    Result code: 0xD8E0806A
    Level: Permanent (27)
    Summary: Invalid argument (7)
    Module: AM (32)
    Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106)

Last edited by evenmark, Jan 6, 2017
  2. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 GBAtemp Stoner

Oct 22, 2008
    United States
    I'm so high, I don't even know!
    Try using TIKdevil to restore your missing tickets. Then you should beable to redownload them from the eShop.

3. el_gonz87

el_gonz87 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 24, 2016
    United States
    Boot hourglass9 and start guide from the last page with restoring system steps using nand backup.

Xiphiidae likes this.
  4. BlueLeafeon

BlueLeafeon GBAtemp Regular

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    Can I just say that I am having a VERY similar problem, except that it's ALL my games? I tried both of these. TIKdevil gave an error, and restoring to NAND backup had absolutely no effect. I'm at a total loss at what to do. I'd like to have my save data, if possible, but if not...I'll just be glad to have them back.

Last edited by BlueLeafeon, Jan 6, 2017
  5. evenmark
    OP

evenmark Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2017
    Netherlands

Thank you el_gonz87! You're a genius.

I realised that when the games no longer appeared, they were actually deleted when I tried to install from CDN and it failed.
    Luckily, before doing any of this - I made a backup of my Nintendo 3DS folder.

I deleted the folder on my SD and replaced it with the backup.
    Then redid the guide from the place you mentioned and viola! Everything is back!

Thanks again!

(btw, tikdevil did not work.... it just added like 900+ random tickets that do nothing...)

6. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Cuddle lesbian derp

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    I have a post about this

7. BlueLeafeon

BlueLeafeon GBAtemp Regular

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    Ugh... Why didn't I think to make a backup of my Nintendo 3DS folder? Guess I'm just permanently screwed...