wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
mascot.gif
AFK - Another World
Be Back Soon!
backsoon.jpg

Those of you who follow the NDS/GBA news mirroring at this site have probably noticed that I have stopped posting. I've decided to focus my energy on other aspects of my life. To go about this the correct way I am taking time off from posting news here at GBATemp. This does not mean that I am leaving the MAG Staff, I will be back as soon as life and time permit.

Until I get back if you would like to help out the staff by posting news the easiest way to do it is to quote a recent news post and follow our example. Include an image in your post, a short description, a link to your source, and a link to a mirrored file hosted on File Trip. Properly formatted posts can be moved to the front page.

Take care GBATemp and enjoy Temp-mas!

discuss.png
Discuss

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
thank you again for your hard work, AW. It is really appreciated and we will miss you.
Hopefully you can come back to us soon! And more importantly, I hope you will have an excellent christmas time and very happy holidays.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Take it easy AW! Hope to see you back here soon. Have a great christmas and hope all goes well with getting stuff sorted IRL.

Garcimak

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Kudos for keeping us up to date with homebrew et emu scene all these glorious years on gbatemp. I enjoyed reading your news with humor and ..devotion ..even if you throw in the towel here AW ( i know the feeling when getting more and more absorbed by 'real' life - nice gfx but shitty gameplay) .

Have fun and success with your personal life!:wink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Here we go