Hacking Adrenaline giving black screen on game

Darkshana200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i have a big problem with Adrenaline i installed it and all went well but things i notice is i get a black screen with no errors when i load any iso forcing me to close Adrenaline and homebrews shows up as corrupt even when they arent can anyone help me on this? also ty in advance

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
I think its because its still a beta release. I had a similar issue with GoW Ghost of Sparta. It would crash
everytime I would choose 'New Game'

Darkshana200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
though every game i try gives black screen when i load it and all my homebrew doesnt work im using locoroco cus thought maybe changing the id would fix it but same results i installed it i using talkman travels to tokyo idk if that mite be the cause x.x

Dav_Dabz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i have a big problem with Adrenaline i installed it and all went well but things i notice is i get a black screen with no errors when i load any iso forcing me to close Adrenaline and homebrews shows up as corrupt even when they arent can anyone help me on this? also ty in advance
try transferring the games that don't work again and make sure it's the exact same size

Darkshana200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i got homebrew to show up and work but my kingdom hearts backup and corpse party game still gives blackscreen after retransfer x.x

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Regarding the black screen, have you set the iso driver to inferno or m33? Also keep all clocks at default.

And make sure you're placing the homebrew correctly. It goes like- ux0/pspemu/PSP/game/hbfoldername/eboot.pbp

Darkshana200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
games give blackscreen with both m33 and inferno as for homebrew i got em to work again now only problem left is the isos

Darkshana200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
games works fine on the psp i even disable plugs on the vita but nothing still

update i got some games to run but only those that i didnt put prometheus patch on em is there a way to remove these patches?

Last edited by Darkshana200,

DragarX

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I had a few issues with a couple of games going straight to black screen. All I did was change clockspeed for game to 222/111 and it seems to work fine.

Last edited by DragarX,

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
games works fine on the psp i even disable plugs on the vita but nothing still

update i got some games to run but only those that i didnt put prometheus patch on em is there a way to remove these patches?

I don't think so. You can try to add the Prometheus plugin, but it's better to use an unpatched ISO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots