Adobe CC/ Premiere Pro/ After Effects Problemes

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Bernhard, May 1, 2017.

1. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    Hey lovely Tempers!

i ve gotten Adobe CC for 50$ for one year (college sale)and i ve installed it on my x99 build! The problem is, that some how the Programs dont work fluently... I do not know why but the Preview window in Adobe premiere pro and After effects is laggy as hell... but i ve a good gpu ( gtx 980ti) and a good cpu (i7 5930k) do you guys have any option what it would be? I cant work with those problemes... i cant :(

i ve changed the SSD, i ve taken it from my mini itx to test if my premiere pro on my x99 was corrupt... and no it was not.
    now i get a boot failure every second start with my x99 and the SSD that was configured for it ( i get into post and after the Windows bootscreen appears (there are no circles like normal if u start the pc after post you can se some spots that are moving like a circle) ...the pc shuts down)... before i had changed it with the ssd from my mini itx build...every thing worked fine ( i ve done a bios reset ... but ya... didnt work) and if i use the SSD from my.mini itx in my X99 build... every post is passed and i can log in to my windows account.

if any one has a solution for the Adobe problems that would be great.
    and if anyone has an idea what could cause the kernal power error while i use the ssd from the x99 build, that would also be great!
    thanks in advance!

2. Marco_Buns

Marco_Buns GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2015
    How much RAM do you have?

3. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    i ve 32 gb of ram it should be more than enough... the pc s in my school are working like a charm compared with my x99 build .... it is really strange

4. tech3475

tech3475 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 12, 2009
    Try running the crash dump through windbg, could help isolate the issue.

Is you GPU driver up to date?

5. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States

my system is finaly stable i think ... so no crashtest needed!

i ve updated every driver :/

6. tech3475

Jun 12, 2009
    Have you tried it with and without gpu acceleration?

7. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    you cant run the x99 without the gpu! i ve tested it with another gpu ... the same thing as with my standard gpu!

8. tech3475

Jun 12, 2009
    I meant disable any GPU acceleration within Adobe.

9. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    gpu hmm i ve to try it