Hacking ROM Hack add a korean title in original ROM

dkdkdk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
(Sorry for my bad English)

Hello, I'm trying to add a Korean title to the original NDS game. I could put the language in the Chinese part using crystalile2, but I couldn't add the title because I didn't have enough space from the Korean part as shown in the picture.

스크린샷 2023-12-07 152707.png

For your information, I tried to move the offset position of the file, but it was not possible, and I tried to fix the banner file with NDS banner editor or MessAnimDSIco, but the file was cut when packing to no avail.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Sorry for my bad English)

Hello, I'm trying to add a Korean title to the original NDS game. I could put the language in the Chinese part using crystalile2, but I couldn't add the title because I didn't have enough space from the Korean part as shown in the picture.

View attachment 407715
For your information, I tried to move the offset position of the file, but it was not possible, and I tried to fix the banner file with NDS banner editor or MessAnimDSIco, but the file was cut when packing to no avail.
Unpack the .nds file using DSLazy, then replace the banner.bin file with your own, and then pack the .nds file.

Reactions: dkdkdk

dkdkdk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
It was possible with dslazy. I did what you said and it applied normally. Thank you so much!!

캡처_2023_12_07_17_07_23_239.png

Post automatically merged:

Can you help me a little more?
I successfully modified the file, but it resets every time the game starts, and repeats the tutorial, perhaps because there's something wrong with the person in charge of the save file.
스크린샷 2023-12-07 173823.png

Last edited by dkdkdk,
Reactions: RocketRobz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol