• Start date
  • Views 8,588
  • Replies 86
  • Likes 5
D

Deleted_171835

OP
GhostDogs_WiiU.png

"As we have said before, we're committed to doing everything we can to support the Wii U, which is why we're excited to be bringing some of the most popular entertainment franchises in the world to the platform this year," explained Activision exec Eric Hirshberg.

Activision's decision makes it one of a small number of third-party publishers currently showing love to Wii U. Ubisoft continues to show it strong support, but Activision's big rival EA has made a point of deciding to drop the platform altogether.
Activision has currently confirmed 6 games for the system.
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Skylanders Swap Force
  • Angry Birds Trilogy
  • Angry Birds Star Wars.
  • Wipeout Create & Crash
  • SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...were-doing-everything-we-can-to-support-wii-u

Enchilada

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I love that picture you posted there.

It's nice to hear that they support the Wii U, but I don't think Angry Birds counts. It's free on Android and I would be too lazy to turn on my TV and console just for that. xD

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
If they release DLC for deadpool, a patch and then bring a GOTY edition to all consoles, tehy should also port that GOTY edition to WiiU - I'd buy that. Not interested in the game ATM its like 65 euros (80 USD) over here and only 4 hours until you completed it...

Reactions: Deleted-236924
D

Deleted_11405

OP
Hiiih funny ghostdog because well memories lol Cath move gimmick leg on items dohh

D

Deleted_11405

OP
Multimedia cultuur easy geregistreerd of three languages wast understanding forum short

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Multimedia cultuur easy geregistreerd of three languages wast understanding forum short

Cultuur? :3 *giggles* culture you mean ;3

Try throwing shit trough Google Translate(just single words) it'll help a lot.(I do the same for word like andijviestampot etc. xd)

but on topic, yay? When it's cheap I'll buy it so some of my FPS friends can come over to play this with me. I don't really care about the other games tbh.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't personally care for any of their games, but if it helps the Wii U gain market penetration, then good luck to them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@