action replay for r4

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by assassin98, Jun 27, 2011.

Jun 27, 2011

action replay for r4 by assassin98 at 7:01 PM (826 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. assassin98
    OP

Member assassin98 GBAtemp Regular

Pakistan
    i have an r4i-yes and i want to run action replay on it like ttmenu and ysmenu(yasu menu) .its written on the back of my r4i-yes box:action replay supported

2. Sausage Head

Banned Sausage Head Lord Sausage LXIX

Netherlands
    download usrcheat.dat from cheats.gbatemp.net and put them in your system folder

3. Buleste

Member Buleste Old Fart

United Kingdom
    Thanks to the *cough* Wonderful kernel your card has you need to put a usrcheat.dat in both the TTMenu folder AND the System folder of your card (if you download the latest kernel you will find that it has the latest usrcheat.dat from GBATemp Cheats database).

4. Lights

Newcomer Lights Advanced Member

United States
    If you want the cheats to work with TTMenu then in your TTMenu folder there is a file called "usrcheat.dat".

Step 1: Locate "usrcheat.dat" in the TTMenu folder
    Step 2: Download "Cheat Code Editor" HERE or HERE at the bottom of the page
    Step 3: Put your SD Card into your computer
    Step 4: Open "Cheat Code Editor" and then press File > Open cheat database and locate the "usrcheat.dat" inside the SD card which will be something like F:/TTmenu/usrcheat.dat and press it to open it
    Step 5: Press "Add Game" under the code menu and input the game name, to find the game ID, press "Tools" then press "get GameID from ROM" and find your ROM on your R4 and it will give you the ID which you put into the ID section
    Step 6: Press the "Code" menu again and then press "Add Code" and input the code you wish to use and name it for future reference
    Step 7: Save the cheat database to wherever the "usrcheat.dat" file was so for example F:/TTMenu/usrcheat.dat and then turn on your DS and open TTMenu and press the "Enable Cheats" option and select the codes.