1. dmdsoftware

dmdsoftware Member
    Newcomer

That is why I said "legit". If you are playing via OFW with official Nintendo online connectivity, your version will show 1.6.0b as of 12/1. If you are playing with BCAT hacks (offline), your version will be 1.6.0c as of last month whenever you applied the hack.

2. burhansalih

burhansalih GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I applied the hack today. Thanks for your help.. my legit switch shows b yes. my one with the hacked files as of today shows c.

all good so issues.

Last edited by burhansalih, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Mandelbrot

Mandelbrot Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hey all. I'm working on a homebrew module to automate the patching of new events in AC:NH. The attached screenshot is a first success which shows that I'm able to read the BCAT data in my homebrew app. The idea is to provide the event files which are forged by the community on a server and let the homebrew app automatically patch them, so you just have to open that app!

Attached Files:

nWo and garzacorporations like this.
  4. Ohitsuji

Ohitsuji Newbie
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    I still can't get it to work past 1.6.0a, i'm restoring the forged bcat and using switch time but still nothing. Can someone help me with a detailed guide or something? Because it's clear i'm missing something here, even though simply restoring the bcat always worked (never had to use switch time either, not that it's doing something now but still)

5. purplerose1414

Newcomer

United States
    Is it possible to inject BCATs on Yuzu?

6. nWo

nWo The Game Master

Mexico
    Sorry to ask, but I've never tampered the BCAT files but now I'm intrigued. How to inject them? Can somebody please give me a quick "how to"? And also, could this method work with the Smash Bros Ultimate limited internet event spirits? Thank you.

7. TheGamerTrials

Newcomer

United States
    Hello, this is the wrong place to do this but could you please DM me when you get the chance its about Minecraft4kids very urgent business. thank you

8. jasonhk

jasonhk GBAtemp Regular

Hong Kong
    deleted! It's work!
    (I press wrong the "Backup" button on the JKSV after put the BCAT files :rofl:
    It should press the "Restore" button to inject the save.:P )

Last edited by jasonhk, Dec 22, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - forging, [ACNH],