Gaming Achievements slow to unlock/not unlocking.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So I've been very busy on the One recently.
It came to me attention that some achievements (story related even) are very slow when it comes to unlocking, sometimes not even unlocking it all.

This happened most notably with Okami.
The "meet Susano" achievement is supposed to unlock the first time you meet him and bring him to the boulder blocking Kamiki village from Shinsu field.
Anyway, It took the achievement 7 days, yes, I'm not making it up, 7 fucking days! to unlock.
Similar achievements took hours to unlock, despite all the requirements being met.

A mate of mine says that it also happened to him on some DB Xenoverse game.
I was wondering how many of you have recently witnessed the same behaviour from the One.

I been googling for a bit but inconsistent data has shown up ;/

Edit: before you say "hurr durr chievies dun unlock offline durr hurr", me One is connected to XBL 24/7
Hell, I'm in parties and they still fail to pop (doing the requirements and then waiting)

Last edited by DinohScene,

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got to close your games and log out your profile before shutting down your xb all the way. Its the only work around.Achievements only stay at unlocked stats on the xbox for 30 days, if they dont get sync'd by then you lose them and have to retrigger them in game. This has been a known issue since launch of the original model of the xbox one. Hell, i once got 30 achievements unlocked, the max that stays triggered on the xb one at once. Unfortunely microsoft still denies the problem is an issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Same